GTA 5 question

Gta4Freak-2011

Gta4Freak-2011

What if it's another GTA 4 era game or something not like a DLC of GTA 4

Drift-Kingz

I beg your pardon? I don't think there's gonna be another one. Just an assumption though...

InversionOff

i dont get the point of this thread. nobody i know thinks the next gta will be another dlc. kind of a waste of a thread?

Gta4Freak-2011
i dont get the point of this thread. nobody i know thinks the next gta will be another dlc. kind of a waste of a thread?

Read the OP dozingoff.gif

InversionOff

i've read every thing in this thread, which is barely anything at all. i still dont get it

InversionOff

how hard is it for you to realise this doesnt deserve its own thread, you put no effort into making it and people probably bring this up in other threads all over the place.

InversionOff

in the short time ive been here iv seen threads get locked for less..... dozingoff.gif

sonnyBlack

I thought that's what everyone was expecting; another GTA IV era game? I'd be surprised if the IV era ended with us only seeing LC, there's more locations in the series we still need to see remade for this era.

Most of us are just saying GTA 5 because no one knows what the true name of it will be just yet. For example, way back after III was released some people referred to the next installment as GTA 4 before it was announced that it was going to be called Vice City.