Whats your favorite system to play games on?

mayday123456

Kratos2000

PS3.

I just don't like the greenish design of the XBOX, and it doesn't have the games I actually want to play.

PS3 and Xbox 360 for sure icon14.gif

PC & PS3 for me. smile.gif

Didn't try any GTA on other platforms than PC, though.

Dead (Retired)

LongHairedFreakyGuy

This generation, the 360. I don't have enough money to be keeping a PC up to date every so often, and most people I know use their consoles anyway.

Of all time, has to be the N64.

I don't have a favorite gaming system.

PlayStation 3 for Exclusive Games and those who don't fit on 1 DVD

XBox 360 for Exclusives Games and Other Games

PC for Games like Diablo, Red Alert and Command & Conquer

Nintendo for Mario Series

PS: This Topic is 100% made for fan-boys.

Edited by valensim

sivispacem

This generation, the 360. I don't have enough money to be keeping a PC up to date every so often, and most people I know use their consoles anyway.

I'm not so convinced by this idea. If you actually buy your games, you need only buy 10 or so a year to cover the £200-per-year-or-thereabouts costs for keeping your PC capable. £50-odd a title for PS3/360, £30 for PC.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

• 5 months later...
LongHairedFreakyGuy

I'm not so convinced by this idea. If you actually buy your games, you need only buy 10 or so a year to cover the £200-per-year-or-thereabouts costs for keeping your PC capable. £50-odd a title for PS3/360, £30 for PC.

It was nothing against PC gamers or anything like that; I've been a console gamer since being a kid, so I just prefer it that way. Out of all my mates, no-one I know plays their games on a PC, so would be quite lonely on there.

I must say that after playing San Andreas on my macbook over the past few months using keyboard + mouse for the first time ever to play a game, I've developed an affinity for it. I'm almost kinda bummed that when I play the next GTA it will be back on the console.

I'll have to say PC as well. While I've mostly been a pirate for the past couple of years, I've started buying games and stopped pirating them. So if I stole them, now I am paying for it. lol.gif

I don't like consoles that much and I'm referring to the current generation. I don't like how some game companies (like R*) limit themselves by releasing games first on these inferior platforms. I guess they are not that bad as they are comfortable and convenient compared to PCs, but some games are getting less content and worse graphics for that.

For oldschool gaming, I like the Commodore 64 and the NES. I currently own a C64 and I'm planning on playing games on that for old times' sake.

Gameboy Color-when I was a kid,I wasted my time with Pokemon Crystal,I wasn't a fan of Pokemon,but that game got my attention.

@Ray_Santos Sir, I Challenge You to Fisticuffs!

I love the Nintendo 64 it has the most bizarre controller I have ever seen. And it is one of the last home consoles (made by a major competitor that I know of.) to use a cartridge.

Also, the Nintendo Ds.

Hi Guys,

Whats your favorite system to play a game on, whats yours and why?

Mines PS3 because PSN (PlayStation Network) is free, also a lot better graphics then Xbox

Whats is yours?

If you love PSN then you would LOVE Steam, Its like PSN but there are always sales on, You have more control over your profile, And it didnt get hacked for 2 months.

But ofcourse you need a computer to have it so...My argument kinda fails then.

But anyway my favourite system to play games on is PC, I just love having control over my games + the graphics are jsut so much better.

ps3 for: single player games, multiplayer games, ps1 classics/ps1 games.

ps2 for: ps2 games, resident evil outbreak. (LOVE REOUTBREAK FOREVER!)

gameboy for: the urbz.

PC for: The sims 2, modding gta games, playing pc only games.

Dreamcast for: sonic games.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nintendo 64 of course!

What year are you living in? tounge.gif

Mine has to be my PC ofc, followed by the PS3...

hey whoa! there buddy boy! old school gaming systems kick azz.!

Nintendo 64 of course!

What year are you living in? tounge.gif

Mine has to be my PC ofc, followed by the PS3...

hey whoa! there buddy boy! old school gaming systems kick azz.!

haha i have a nintendo, a SNES, a dreamcast, an odyssye and a few others. Who says old school gamings bad? mario 3 is STILL fun and provides HOURS of play. Same as resident evil 1-3 which are old.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My DS and PC. (I don't have PS2,XBox,PS3,etc)

Really had to bring up a 6 month topic?

I like the console ones, Xbox all the way. icon14.gif

fbeRElG.png

My favorite has to be PC. Infact, adding as much possible on my savings to upgrade my low-end PC to make this dream come true confused.gif untill than it was PS2 and currently playing on PS3, which I am sick of it playing for sooo many years. sad.gif

I wish to taste the insanely spectacular PC experience someday. smile.gif