Whats your favorite system to play games on?

mayday123456

mayday123456

Hi Guys,

Whats your favorite system to play a game on, whats yours and why?

Mines PS3 because PSN (PlayStation Network) is free, also a lot better graphics then Xbox

Whats is yours?

mayday, you already have my vote for Worst Topic Starter come the 2011 awards. Not so much because the topic idea is bad, but because the way you've kicked it off is spectacularly bad.

edit: topic should eventually get moved to Gaming Chat, so..

Sega Genesis, don't think I ever had a bad gaming session on that thang. FIFA International still one of my favorite games to this day.

Edited by TheCacti

You're really going to tout the benefits of PSN right now?

Don't go into politics kid.

user posted image

EmoNinja909

Not only are you asking to get flamed, but you've posted in the wrong forum...

Hi Guys,

Whats your favorite system to play a game on, whats yours and why?

Mines PS3 because PSN (PlayStation Network) is DOWN, also a lot better graphics then Xbox

Whats is yours?

Fixed that for ya tounge2.gif yeah I'm not taking this thread seriously.

Of this gen, 360 and Wii. I have a PS3 but I don't trust their security and I only got it for one game.

Drift-Kingz
mayday, you already have my vote for Worst Topic Starter come the 2011 awards. Not so much because the topic idea is bad, but because the way you've kicked it off is spectacularly bad.

+1. icon14.gif

Anyways.. PC.

james227uk

also a lot better graphics then Xbox

Because graphics are every thing aren't they...

@Ontopic

My favourite system? PC. Easily. If we're talking graphics like you are, then PC can smash PS3 and 360 combined. Not only are PCs more powerful, but they handle most games better than consoles, and for most games a Mouse and Keyboard is easier and better than a controller.

And I'll just throw in an extra word as to why PC is my favourite. Mods

also a lot better graphics then Xbox

The difference is so minuscule it doesn't even matter.

My favourite now is the PC though, but of all time it has to be the Gameboy Color; Pokemon f*cking Gold.

I like PC games like the Sims and Civilization but those are pretty much the only PC games that should never get ported to Consoles (cause they always fail EX: The Sims Urbz, The sims 2 on consoles and the Sims 3 on consoles all sucked where as Civ Rev was pretty fun but not quite as cool as the PC ones).

But overall i prefer my 360. Sure it costs to play only but realistically its not much. $60 US is about a 5th of a weekly paycheck at minimum wage at 40 hours a week. To put it in perspective i used to make around $600 every two weeks with roughly 30 hour weeks at $9.50 an hour. I prefer the 360's controller over the PS3 one and the Wiimote, its more comfortable and doesnt feel like i could snap it in half by accident. Plus i prefer the Exclusives on 360 to those on PS3. The only PS3 Exclusive i like somewhat is Little Big Planet. Plus the Network security issues Sony is having is severely worrisome. Now i might anger some of you but i cant honestly see Sony not charging for online access on there next console. They need a more stable network which will take more money.

OBVIOUSLY my favorite system is ME and i just love to play "The game of my own life"...

OBVIOUSLY my favorite system is ME and i just love to play "The game of my own life"...

Keep up those heavily contributing posts, man. icon14.gif

Oh, and PC.

7FTgFLB.png

I always used to play 360, sorta cut back on that and getting into PC more.

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

edit: topic should eventually get moved to Gaming Chat, so..

Sega Genesis, don't think I ever had a bad gaming session on that thang. FIFA International still one of my favorite games to this day.

Better than half the crap on General Chat, err..excuse me, /gt/.

My favourite now is the PC though, but of all time it has to be the Gameboy Color; Pokemon f*cking Gold.

PC because it can emulate consoles like that ^. I prefer Pokemon Crystal out of that generation though. inlove.gif

23088_s.gif

Chinatown Wars

Pc well of course!

Plus I think your wrong

I think xbox360s have better graphics processors but as said, the difference is so minuscule, u can't tell the difference.

Mines PS3 because PSN (PlayStation Network) is free, also a lot better graphics then Xbox

Do I sense sarcasm here?

Personally, the 360 - I've always been the type of a kid to play games on Xbox unlike 9/10 of my friends - my old man owns a PS3 and I've bought some games for it, but it's just nothing like the 360 to me. Whenever I'm at someone's place who's got a super-duper-next-generation PC, I always begin to think, "Man, I want a gaming PC", but it's just too frustrating to gather up 'nuff money for the purchase, plus computers always need upgrading now and then, so, yeah, the 360 gets my vote.

Oh, plus the graphics. I don't know whether it's all in my head, but my dad's got his PS3 on a 43" HDTV with the HDMI, I've got my Xbox on a 27" HD Ready TV with the HDMI and I gotta say it looks better imo.

Edited by Cheat

8wjrzl.png

PS3 because of graphics and PSN

"I don't know what I ever would've done with my credit card information and address secure!"

Seriously though, why does PSN need to be specifically mentioned?

Did you honestly post this in Gen Chat expecting a mature fanboyism-free discussion? HA.

Personally, I don't have a preference, but if I had to choose one console, I'd go with PS3, because some of my favorite titles are PS3 exclusives.

user posted image

kmlwin.1996

PSP I guess smile.gif

Because it can take everywhere. Can play in school. Can be play to the midnight in my bedroom.

sivispacem

PCs are for winners.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

PlayStation 3, solely because I'm more comfortable using a controller than a keyboard and mouse and that I am too lazy/poor to put together a decent-enough PC to run today's video games with smooth performance.

I'm picking the SNES overall anything I have ever played. This is because out of all hard-ware related tech, this is the least I have ever had trouble with. It was built to last. When it comes to costly repairs, i have done repairs on many console systems including PC. Overheating and disc drive failure is the main issues over current and previous consoles. The N64 is the 2nd best.

eF7McnF.png

Freakorama

Well, being an owner of a 360, PS3 and a top of the line Gaming PC

I use my PS3 the most, it has the games I want to play and online multiplayer is free and I rarely ever play online so having to pay for a subscription would be gigantic waste of money. and I always have my laptop on and with me so thats all the PC functions along with HD gaming.

My super mega PC is more for capturing, rendering HD video, animation and art. Oh and I was supposed to be making some kind of mod or something I dunno.

Add me to the PC list.

I have a tendency to pick up the AAA titles for both PC and Xbox, and it is amazing to see the differences in games like GTAIV(eflc too), FO3NV, Crysis, Bulletstorm, and so on, between the two. They are like entirely different games.