Mission: Chinese Takeaway

Foyez5

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to get 100% rating on this mission and one of the criteria is that it wants a 70% accuracy, but heres the thing i managed to get 100% Headshot so how comes i didn't get 70% accuracy. Also when i did the mission again i made sure i shot them in the head or made sure the shots were in them, but still i manage to not get the 70%. seriously what hell do i have to do?

Thank you guys!

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to get 100% rating on this mission and one of the criteria is that it wants a 70% accuracy, but heres the thing i managed to get 100% Headshot so how comes i didn't get 70% accuracy. Also when i did the mission again i made sure i shot them in the head or made sure the shots were in them, but still i manage to not get the 70%. seriously what hell do i have to do?

Thank you guys!

Did u follow the rule ''one shot, head shot '' ??? smile.gif

I did it in my first playthrough and scored 100% accuracy.

There's a difference between accuracy and a headshot. headshots could take multiple bullets, where as accuracy is if the bullet hit or not. My suggestion is to use a single shot weapon, explosive shotgun, pistols, and ak47 and carbine work very well, aks and carbines, though are some-what automatic, they are pin point accurate if you shoot 1 at a time. their clip size is good, and they can make you live if you mess up and don't see that enemy behind you. just make sure you hit the guy, if you miss, it reduces your %. AIM AT THE BODY IF YOUR NOT A GOOD SHOT! Hope it helps.

AlexGTAGamer

Lock on to an enemy using a pistol, aim at their head, fire at their head, one shot for headshot per enemy that's the way I got 100% accuracy.