Model Trains

universetwisters

universetwisters

does anybody do model trains?

I can imagine somebody making a model of the Brown Streak from GTA SA

sTgL5iS.png

I used to have a relatively large Hornby track with a small 2-2 LMS train with 3 matching brown coaches, a 4-6-2 Oliver Cromwell engine with Pullman coaches to go with it and some other various wagons and some stations and buildings. Was a long time ago now though, still got it in the attic somewhere i think.

user posted image

sivispacem
I used to have a relatively large Hornby track with a small 2-2 LMS train with 3 matching brown coaches, a 4-6-2 Oliver Cromwell engine with Pullman coaches to go with it and some other various wagons and some stations and buildings. Was a long time ago now though, still got it in the attic somewhere i think.

My dad still has a huge collection of Hornby stuff from his youth, including some very limited editions. Probably worth a pretty penny.

I have very fond memories of playing with them as a small boy, we had a huge fold-down wooden track in one of our spare rooms that you could stand in the middle of and control them all..

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I've got tons and tons of HO Gauge trains, I've been building a Union Pacific train since I live next to a union pacific line. I've got various styles of train all from Steam Engines to Bullet Trains. I also do have a few N-Gauge trains.

I have a semi complete 8'x5' platform. 2 tracks; 1 for my Amtrack silver liner passengers and the other for my CTX freight line. All HO, but I am really thinking about scrapping it and making a huge N Gauge setup.

I would take a pic, but it looks like sh*t right now since I haven't paid attention to it in well over a year.

universetwisters

im suprised that nobody tried to remake the brown streak. All you need is an F40PH and a few superliner coaches (i might put some on my layout biggrin.gif )

sTgL5iS.png

Apart from kids train sets from my earlier years, no.

Collected ships for a while though, until my fail at painting the HMS Hood... confused.gif

AlexGTAGamer

I do have a Hornby train set but I'm going to be giving it away to my nephews soon.

fireguy109

Working on an HO layout, but it's put away for the winter. I'm building it with my dad- it's 4*9 and is mostly BN and Santa Fe.

pkmTc.gif