Your most anticipated game of 2011

JOSEPH X

Your most anticipated game of the rest of the year?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Your most anticipated game of the rest of the year?

• Duke Nukem Forever
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • CoD: Modern Warfare 3
    • Batman: Arkham City
    • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    • Battlefield 3
    • Dark Souls
    • L.A.Noire
    • The Witcher 2
    • Driver: San Francisco
    • Minecraft (full version)
    • F.3.A.R.
    • The Darkness II
    • RAGE
    • Uncharted: Drake's Deception
    • Saints Row: The Third
    • Hitman: Absolution
    • Dead Island
    • Need for Speed: The Run

Minecraft!

L.A Noire too! Been waiting since I got that email from Rockstar 5 years ago saying that its in dev

Mine isn't on the list. I'm a big fan of James Bond films and since Activision is releasing a new Bond game this year, that's my most anticipated game of 2011.
user posted image

LA Noire just for the reason its something different. Was really looking forward to I am alive as someone earlier said but I hear it won't be out till at least 2012. Ubisoft have disappointed me with continuing Ezio's story in the new Assassin's creed

That was a tough call for me. I picked LA Noire over Duke Nukem only because of that wacky history of DNF and having given up following it years ago.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
Let's be realistic here, we all know it's gonna be Modern Warfare 3. Everyone will buy it, everyone will play it as much as it sucks.

How do you know it will suck? If you're referring to the COD series itself, then I think saying it "sucks" is a stupid comment. Yeah, you either hate it or love it, but it surely doesn't suck.

Adam Jensen

Skyrim because Hitman will be released in 2012 and AC:R will be delayed for PC as always.

Proud Fool

Saints Row: The Third, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Darkness II, and L.A. Noire...maybe Driver: San Francisco because I enjoyed Driv3r alot, but as of now it's only rent material.

would say Hitman 5: Absolution, but that's not coming out this year.

edit; silly me, I seem to forget about Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Edited by Proud Fool
G1T

Forgotten about all the games I want this year! Hitman: Absolution is a must-buy, I played Blood Money relentlessly, even for such a short game. LA Noire is another must, can't wait for that (later this month?), might try wrangle it out of my parents for my birthday in August, although might be getting on a bit for expensive birthday presents, hopefully it'll have come down in price by then. I also can't wait for Arkham City, Asylum was so much fun - even for a non-Batman fan like myself (that change after playing though!). However, my vote goes to the upcoming Uncharted. November can't come quick enough.

user posted image

Yeah, scratch Hitman Absolution I just read it's not out this year. I took a gamble when I put it in the list.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

If I have to pick one then LA Noire.

Your most anticipated game of 2011

Is not listed. So I chose Deus Ex: Human Revolution instead.

I'd have to say LA Noire. Either that or Arkham City which is too long a wait for me.

Adam Jensen

I'm getting hyped for The Witcher 2. And it's coming just in the right time.

I don't care what "real" gamers say, all the CoD games have been a blast if you play with your mates.

Although I despise the series due to a number of reasons, I'll admit that it's still some awesome fun when messing around with friends and pissing off the 'hardcore' players instead of playing seriously.

I just don't like paying for it myself though and will only get the game as a gift.

My most anticipated game is rather BF3 or Skyrim by the way, if anyone cares.

Voted Battlefield 3, although I am also anticipating Uncharted: Drake's Deception, Saints Row: The Third, Modern Warfare 3 and Driver: San Francisco.

Looks like it's going to be a pretty exciting year for video game releases.

Narcis_speed6

What about GTA V?

We can't be hyped about something that doesn't exist.

edit: Didn't looked at the thread title. whatsthat.gif

Edited by Narcis_speed6

What about GTA V?

2012 most likely.

..or not

Edited by Waddy

CryptReaperDorian

I'd say Battlefield 3 is my most anticipated game for this year. After that would be Saints Row: The Third and maybe Rage. I may also look into L.A. Noire, but I definitely won't pre-order it. It looks a lot like Mafia 2 (only that you play as the law). Mafia 2 was pretty damn good, but I don't know if it was a game I should have bought at the full price.

I'd say Battlefield 3 is my most anticipated game for this year. After that would be Saints Row: The Third and maybe Rage. I may also look into L.A. Noire, but I definitely won't pre-order it. It looks a lot like Mafia 2 (only that you play as the law). Mafia 2 was pretty damn good, but I don't know if it was a game I should have bought at the full price.

And Skyrim? sigh.gif

CryptReaperDorian
I'd say Battlefield 3 is my most anticipated game for this year.  After that would be Saints Row: The Third and maybe Rage.  I may also look into L.A. Noire, but I definitely won't pre-order it.  It looks a lot like Mafia 2 (only that you play as the law).  Mafia 2 was pretty damn good, but I don't know if it was a game I should have bought at the full price.

And Skyrim? sigh.gif

I have played Oblivion (not for too long), and I've enjoyed it. I also put over hundreds of hours into Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas together (I believe I have hundreds of hours). I can say that I'll probably keep an eye on Skyrim as time goes by. I'm not too much into medieval games, but Oblivion was one of those exceptions.

What about GTA V?

2012 most likely.

My money is on 2014 or even later. Unless Rockstar has been so tight lipped about it that its already almost done and nobody knows about it lol.

The Lolwut Pear

Portal 2.

Seriosuly, how could you have NOT put it on the list?

manofpeace

I'm definitely looking forward to Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I need my fix. turn.gif

CryptReaperDorian
I'm definitely looking forward to Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I need my fix. turn.gif

I have to get more into dogfighting games. All I have is a Blazing Angels 2 demo on my PS3. However, I love to dogfight in Battlefield games (especially Battlefield 1943)!