Final Destination 5

Dymez.

Oh Lord, no. Another one? And now there's a "kill them to save yourself" rule? Death's just getting lazy and so are these writers.

Five?! I only thought there were just two of these!

You were lucky. Why did you even click here? You were one of the pure ones!

To be honest, I enjoyed the opening scene of number 2 and thought I was in for a decent film, but I was greeted by what were intended "false startles" and shambolic death scenes. I know, I know, that was the point, I know it's Death doing all these and I know it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek but I just can't take the series.

I thought the 3rd & 2nd one were okay but the 4th was lame now a 5th?! wow! just wow....

Brown Sugar

The one thing I want to know about these awful films is whether they are in the horror genre, it seems to me that films like this and saw are just people dying which is not what I would classify as horror.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
Oh god, oh please god no... not another one.

The last one was not even bearable to watch... the CGI effects were utter sh*te and were not convincing at all, and each film is exactly the same.

But come on, it was 3D, which means it was the sh*t!

The first two were good, but only down to the fact it was just telling the story of destiny Vs fate, and how Fate cannot be changed no matter how hard you try. Number 3 was dragging the series out, then we got The Final Destination, which, to be honest, was a pile of sh*t that was only made to try and show off gory deaths in 3D...the title of the film led me to believe it would be the last one, you know, The FINAL one.

AlexGTAGamer

Another one? I thought the last Final Destination was supposed to be the last one?

Another one? I thought the last Final Destination was supposed to be the last one?

same here I thought it was to thats why it was called "The last Final Destination".

LongHairedFreakyGuy

same here I thought it was to thats why it was called "The last Final Destination".

But it wasn't, it was called "The Final Destination". tounge.gif

AlexGTAGamer

So if the last movie was named "The Final Destination" shouldn't this one be called "The Final Final Destination."

No. They said it's gonna be called "The Final Destination............. Seriously"
user posted image

Apparently if this one makes money they are going to make 2 more of them.

Link

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Moonshield

I'm surprised that even retarded Saw fans are still shucking out money for this bullsh*t drivel.

4XEtraA.jpg

But it wasn't, it was called "The Final Destination". tounge.gif

oh Sh@t! you right my bad sad.gif

God i wish there was a conclusion to this f*cking series. The first two movies were great. Now it's just an overly predictable kill-fest. There's not even a jump factor in them anymore let alone anything to do with the horror genre. I'll just watch it on the tv a year after it's release.

Anyway, i bless the return of the all-knowing-black-guy from the second movie. Maybe that's an indicator of putting an end to this piece of sh*t smile.gif

jqmqKlq.gif

Gantons Most Wanted

Seriously this series has made it to 5 films!? what are they going to call this one The Return Of The Final Destination.

A series in which the entire premise is that nearly the whole cast is killed in every film making it to five iterations says a lot about the film industry, or rather the audience I suppose.

user posted image

sonnyBlack

These movies were entertaining for a little while, but they've overstayed their welcome. I was also under the impression that after 'The Final Destination' we'd see the last of this series. But here we go again for the fifth round... I'll give it a miss (again.)

These movies were entertaining for a little while, but they've overstayed their welcome. I was also under the impression that after 'The Final Destination' we'd see the last of this series. But here we go again for the fifth round... I'll give it a miss (again.)

haha good point. just like in the friday the 13th series when the "final chapter" came out. They must have been like "OOOH f*ck!! WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF COKE MONEY!!!! LETS MAKE ANOTHER GOD DAMN JASON MOVIE!

eF7McnF.png

They just need to stop with these films. Yeah, the first two were kind of cool, now they're just old regurgitated crap. Almost laughably stupid.

The whole franchise belongs back in 1998.

7FTgFLB.png

Harwood Butch3r

You know what's funny? Like Saw (Well used to be now it's finished) no matter how much crap people put on the series it still continues to gain popularity, and people wonder why they're up to a 5th one. It's simple. Some people just generally like it.

I admit 3, and 4 lost some steam, but I'll still see this one. I mean it's not holding a gun to your head for crying out load. The series isn't award winning by any stretch of the imagination, but I think there's worse out there.

I agree "The Final Destination" did give off the impression it would be the last one, and the producers probably were planning on it too, but the series still continues to make money which is why there's a 5th one.

• 2 months later...

Just seen this film online. Obviously not going to give anything away. What a good film it is though.

LongHairedFreakyGuy
You know what's funny? Like Saw (Well used to be now it's finished) no matter how much crap people put on the series it still continues to gain popularity, and people wonder why they're up to a 5th one. It's simple. Some people just generally like it.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's still popular due to being a good series, but more due to the fact that when you have already watched the first few in the series, you always find that you have to continue to watch every other film in the series, just to continue the story. Saw did this brilliantly, because in every new film, we were going further back in the story and filling 'gaps' in.