Any one like Timelapse videos?

warclaw

I Love Anna Kournikova

That was so Cool.

Honestly, Don't listen to the guys saying there is a video topic. Watching you clean was the most exciting thing I have ever done.

R2ZHo4B.png

SF Giants 2010 - 2012 - 2014 World Series Champs

I used to use the Spy Toy feature on Eye Toy Play 2 to take a picture of my room every 10 seconds while I cleaned it when I was a kid. It was about the only thing that would actually get me to clean it, just play it back at 25 fps and laugh.

Freakorama

Uhhh, I have this video of me modifying a PSP with a clear shell in super speed.

Time Lapse and stop motion are two different things!!!!

I love me some timelapse. The stuff in Koyaanisqatsi is mindblowing and still some of my favorite work. Lately I've really been into nightscapes, watching the stars spin. It's really wild.

As for your video - gradual changes don't end up working well. Also, all the stuff with you positioning the camera in the beginning was suppppppppper boring.

I love me some timelapse. The stuff in Koyaanisqatsi is mindblowing and still some of my favorite work.

I'm with you there, and thanks for mentioning Koyaanisqatsi.

Your cleaning video was cool. I do agree that you should cut the camera positioning in the beginning out. My only gripe is it isn't time lapse, it is just speeded up. It still has that time lapse look though, so....

I know I posted here earlier about this belonging in The Video Topic, but hell, this is amazing.

7FTgFLB.png

TheBlackProject

Show me how to timelapse a video and I'll upload and I'll make my own and upload one on YouTube and put a link here.

Vanilla Shake

I really love time lapsed videos of NY (which isn't hard for anyone to figure out).

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

TheBlackProject
I really love time lapsed videos of NY (which isn't hard for anyone to figure out).

Watch this one of San Francisco, it's totally kick ass.

Drift-Kingz

This ones really good.

Oh, and yes, I love timelapse videos.

@TheBlackProject - I guess you gotta capture some pretty long footage of a scenery, import it into your PC, and speed it up. That effect could easily be used with Windows Movie Maker.

Edited by Drift-Kingz

LuisBellic
Show me how to timelapse a video and I'll upload and I'll make my own and upload one on YouTube and put a link here.

Windows Movie Maker, man.