Are all songs on GTA's radio stations singles?

grope_4_that_date

grope_4_that_date

Not sure where else I could post this. It's a simple question - may seem useless to some - but I'd like to know the answer. Thanks.

bluesboyjr

Not to my knowledge. For example, Get Innocuous! by LCD Soundsystem and Fascination by David Bowie in GTA IV weren't released as singles.

I believe some songs were created specifically for the game, like Greenskeepers' Vagabound in IV. Rockstar have made the music themselves some times, like the contents of Head Radio and Lips 106 in III/LCS.

grope_4_that_date
Not to my knowledge. For example, Get Innocuous! by LCD Soundsystem and Fascination by David Bowie in GTA IV weren't released as singles.

I believe some songs were created specifically for the game, like Greenskeepers' Vagabound in IV. Rockstar have made the music themselves some times, like the contents of Head Radio and Lips 106 in III/LCS.

Awesome, thanks.

HipHopHeadSeb

some songs are definately made for the game.. the ones that mention liberty city and los santos etc etc... i dont know of Any songs on gta have been released as a single, but a some of them are definately real original songs, that werent made specifically for gta.

Flesh-n-Bone

No, not all of them have been released as singles. Some were released specifically for GTA, others were just known, legendary singles that got the chance to make it into the game and others were just random songs that Rockstar thought fits the environment of their settings.

Arsen Vitiuk

Most of the music existed in the real world, so the developers just included it in the games.

However, some music, like the Lips106 and Head Radio tracks from GTA:III or Love Fist songs on VRock from GTA Vice City were composed by Rockstar personnel and were also included in the game.

So, answering the question, No, not all GTa songs are singles.