The Motherfuсkers

ThePowerGuy.

ThePowerGuy.

Hello, this is my gang. It's called

The Motherfuсkers

We kill, we fight and we protect each other like a family.

If you want to join the gang, you have to kill someone with a knife or an axe. Machetes are okay too now (new gang policy). Then you have to take a piss on the body (this is a sign that it was The Motherfuсkers who killed that person). Take pictures of the dead body and send them to me @

edited

We will discuss it with the gang and if we like your style, you are in.

We use firearms too, but only in specific situations that require us to do so. We consider killing to be an art form. We enjoy killing people, I ain't gonna lie. We are gang so we protect ourselves from the cops and sh¡t. Our gang is international. Killing innocents for fun is our global language. We are not terrorists.

Here's a picture of my first kill, when I was 15:

user posted image

I instantly fell in love with killing people, so I started my gang with a bunch of friends who shared the same interests. Of course, not everyone was willing to join us, but we did what we do best to those people. Yes we killed them.

Okay, so if you want to join us you know what to do.

EDIT: OH sh*t!! I THOUGHT THIS SECTION WAS FOR REAL LIFE GANGS

Edited by docrikowski
user posted image

Ahh... kids. Who'd have 'em?! inlove.gif

Doc Rikowski

We stress only on one thing for gangs to use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external mean of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Posting an email address is like advertising. On top of that this doesn't look like a serious attempt in creating a gang.

Any doubts PM me.