The Black Arrows

TooLateForMercy

TooLateForMercy

A new gang/ team, is looking to recruit members to the team. We are looking for good pilots, the shooting skill is not required but good maneuverabily is a must. However one newbie to flying is aloud so we can teach them.

The history of the Black Arrows

The Black Arrows has taken inspiration from of course the Red Arrows, but we use helicopters instead of jets. As this is a new gang there is no other real history, because we ony have one pilot (me). But hopefully people will apply and join the team.

Note- Xbox 360 only..

Mr White0161

Helpful hint you should add a bit more to your page, for example Here.

Welcome to the forums smile.gif

Mr. White's tip is by no means a prerequisite, but it might indeed help attract potential members. You could also look for recruits in this topic and send them a private message.

BondTrader

You may also get some cool new designs for your gang here. Just request a design and someone will get right on it and make you one.

LCollusions

Don't do this, I never done a gang, before But I am experienced with professionalism, making gangs usually takes a lot of time of planning, that includes getting images, making the layout, doing forms, a little bit of research, and a lot more if your doing your gang on a specific thing. Look at previous topics to see what I am taking about, am doing one in private to getting used to the forum and help anybody in need off it, but I won't publish it, since am already in one, am am loyal.

TooLateForMercy

Thanks for the help guys, I really didn't think much about it. I thought a quick post was all that was necessary, but I know realise that I am going to have to think about this a hell of a lot more. Also would getting the other GTA's be worth it ?

Mr White0161

Just playing on IV is good enough in my opinion but I do know a few other groups here play EFLC.... really it's up too you.

Thanks for the help guys, I really didn't think much about it. I thought a quick post was all that was necessary, but I know realise that I am going to have to think about this a hell of a lot more. Also would getting the other GTA's be worth it ?

Just put together a topic in which ever way you feel is best. Use of graphics/layouts is up to you. While others may suggest these to you, nothing is mandatory; how you present your gang is completely your choice. In other words, there are no rules set in stone. Just follow the forum guidelines and have a look around to get an idea of how gangs operate.

The problem with a quick post is that it really doesn't tell other much about your gang. IMO, more information on "who you are and what you do" helps define a unique character to your gang and attracts potential recruits.

The forums are not exactly very active now, so don't lose hope if your gang doesn't take off quickly. If you need help in getting people involved, try to gather recruits from XBL, or see the pinned "Looking for a Gang?" topic.

EFLC is popular, but I wouldn't suggest buying it only for the sake of creating a gang. You might want to check out the events forum to know more about the online play here. Good luck!

I'll sign up. I'm not a bad pilot. But I only play in the GMT timezone and can't play for a couple of weeks due to exams