Custom Music quiet

MaryseDynasty

MaryseDynasty

Hello, as the title states, the custom music in my GTA TBOGT ,TLAD , & IV are too quiet, yet I have radio vol. full, and sfx at half, anyone else having this problem / solution? EDIT: I just turned it to radio and it made it louder, only can't change song now dontgetit.gif

Edited by MaryseDynasty

Hello, as the title states, the custom music in my GTA TBOGT ,TLAD , & IV are too quiet, yet I have radio vol. full, and sfx at half, anyone else having this problem / solution? EDIT: I just turned it to radio and it made it louder, only can't change song now dontgetit.gif

Custom music, like music that's coming a plugged device such as an iPod? In that case, the volume can be adjusted through the Xbox Guide button, but I'm not quite sure what are you trying to ask here.

8wjrzl.png

Are you talking about the Independence FM Station for PC? If so, Is your Volume on your PC turned up and not on Mute? Have you scanned the Audio tracks in the in-game options? What kind of media are you using-ie. Recordings, Downloads, Ripped music from CD, etc.? I have that problem too, mostly with the Radiostations' recordings I have from Freecorder-(Recordings I do from on-line Radio stations like: 107.3 The Groove, C-107.5, 102.7 WXBM, Cat Country 98.7, Highway 98 Country, etc.)-sometimes the tracks are too loud, sometimes too soft, and sometimes just right. So, I too am wondering if there was a way to normalize the Volume?

@MaryseDynasty, There is NO User Track station for the consoles on IV/EFLC-The X-Box versions of III, VC, and SA were the ONLY console version to have this option. So, of coarse he must be talking about the PC version. Just a friendly heads up... smile.giftounge2.gif

MaryseDynasty
Are you talking about the Independence FM Station for PC? If so, Is your Volume on your PC turned up and not on Mute? Have you scanned the Audio tracks in the in-game options? What kind of media are you using-ie. Recordings, Downloads, Ripped music from CD, etc.? I have that problem too, mostly with the Radiostations' recordings I have from Freecorder-(Recordings I do from on-line Radio stations like: 107.3 The Groove, C-107.5, 102.7 WXBM, Cat Country 98.7, Highway 98 Country, etc.)-sometimes the tracks are too loud, sometimes too soft, and sometimes just right. So, I too am wondering if there was a way to normalize the Volume?

@MaryseDynasty, There is NO User Track station for the consoles on IV/EFLC-The X-Box versions of III, VC, and SA were the ONLY console version to have this option. So, of coarse he must be talking about the PC version. Just a friendly heads up... smile.giftounge2.gif

I use downloaded music. And just 10 mins ago, all that plays now are commercials, i scanned 3 times, and copied the music from the music folder and pasted it back into GTA'S music folder, and scanned again.

Your avatar is very sexually attractive. I would abuse her with a walrus any daY!

Say hello to your father... JOHN!?

@MaryseDynasty, There is NO User Track station for the consoles on IV/EFLC-The X-Box versions of III, VC, and SA were the ONLY console version to have this option. So, of coarse he must be talking about the PC version. Just a friendly heads up... smile.gif  tounge2.gif

I use downloaded music. And just 10 mins ago, all that plays now are commercials, i scanned 3 times, and copied the music from the music folder and pasted it back into GTA'S music folder, and scanned again.

Try using shortcuts to the files instead of the actual files. This way you also reduce the usuage on your HD space too. Also, Do you have the proper codecs installed on your PC-ie. Windows Media Player 10, 11, OR 12 OR I-Tunes, OR Win Amp, OR Real Player, etc.? Also, since you are using Downloads, make sure they are "Unprotected" ones-the game WILL NOT recognize Protected music files. But, if you used I-tunes/Wal-Mart MP3 store/Rhapsody AFTER March 2008, you should have the new Unprotected songs, as February of 2008 is when those stores started switching to the unprotected format. If you have protected music files, you will have to Burn them to a CD-R and then RIP them back onto your computer to get them to work in game.....

• 2 weeks later...
MaryseDynasty

It is ok now, the only quiet songs now are E.T. and Commander.

Your avatar is very sexually attractive. I would abuse her with a walrus any daY!

Say hello to your father... JOHN!?

???????????????????