Next community project discussion thread.

Mati

I think the best concept is made by SatournFan in his topic.

Umm... What you had in mind while posting it?

Anyway, if it'll be something like JNC, I'm joining.

Johnny Nixon Chronicles.

What's a JNC?

It's Johhny Nixon Chronicles.You can go a few pages back and see it.It was a project for 10.000 missions anniversary.

Kratos2000
Oh, it's fine I know of the project. Just couldn't figure out what's the meaning of JNC.

That's 6 people. Is this enough or should I wait a little longer?

BTW, I think its the best if Jimmy makes the JNC, it was his idea after all.

Kratos2000

Wait, is that a just a contest or are we starting with the JNC again?

The contest is going on, we're still thinking about the next Chronicles.

Alright, Count me in.....

It is time to win 100.000 bucks!!! tounge2.giftounge2.gif

7 people. Good, anyone else? You have exact 5 hours and 35 minutes to join up.

Jimmy_Leppard

If you want to make another ''Chronicles'' multi-mission designer project, I will join, of course. (Sorry if I got anything wrong, I saw this thread yesterday and I don't know actually what is it all about.)

If you want to make another ''Chronicles'' multi-mission designer project, I will join, of course. (Sorry if I got anything wrong, I saw this thread yesterday and I don't know actually what is it all about.)

No, it is going to be a contest.....

...I'm still doing a new JNC sometime. After the contest or so. The contest will be 5 weeks long, for each theme you have 1 week to make a mission.

...I'm still doing a new JNC sometime. After the contest or so. The contest will be 5 weeks long, for each theme you have 1 week to make a mission.

A week for one mission!!

hehe, my missions will be very good!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my idea for the community project. Everywhere where I put a ?, we can still discuss it (like the name)

Tommy Nelson (?) Chronicles

Tommy Nelson is a young man from Las Venturas (?) with legal work over at a garage. One day, everything turns around. He has debts to the mafia and forgot to pay them (?). His house gets burned down and his family/girlfriend/brother (?) have been kidnapped. Tommy must now collect one million dollars (?) by all means necessary, otherwise ? will be killed.

So, what do you think? Got any other ideas?

Kratos2000
Here's my idea for the community project. Everywhere where I put a ?, we can still discuss it (like the name)

Tommy Nelson is a young man from Las Venturas (?) with legal work over at a garage. One day, everything turns around. He has debts to the mafia and forgot to pay them (?). His house gets burned down and his family/girlfriend/brother (?) have been kidnapped. Tommy must now collect one million dollars (?) by all means necessary, otherwise ? will be killed.

I'm looking for polite words to describe it, so that's about as boring as it anything can be.

It looks good on paper though once they start it'll no longer look as good.

Can you still replace the story or did you already build huge plans for this one?

I'm looking for polite words to describe it, so that's about as boring as it anything can be.

It looks good on paper though once they start it'll no longer look as good.

Can you still replace the story or did you already build huge plans for this one?

No, I wrote this pretty quick. I think it's not that good too.

Well you know, the original JNC story didn't look that interesting either, yet people enjoyed making missions for it.

Awesome idea incoming:

A contest that has 5 rounds. Each round has a different theme, like zombies or war. If you earn 1st place in a round, you get 3 points, 2nd 2 points, 3rd 1 point or so, depends on how many people join. Designers have to make a mission about that theme. Thoughts?

4-5 rounds (mission) is not that hard or long to make, but the problem is, at the first 2 or 3 parts of the mission you're making, you won't get bored, cause at first, idea rush in your mind, but then after you finish it, boredom will hit you, that's the reason why sometimes, some mission/'s are canceled, due of boredom. I think we should not just make them join the DYOM community just becoz' of the missions / download / creating and download missions, we must make them active (much) in the forum, mostly reason why not much active nowadays (at what I experienced), the wait just to see a single feedback or respond to your mission, Now, I don't understand what I just said, but frankly, DYOM is entertaining, but sometimes, it's boring as hell...

Kratos2000
Well you know, the original JNC story didn't look that interesting either, yet people enjoyed making missions for it.

And it was hell playing it?

You know, when we have an oppotunity to create an interesting story we should use it.

Well you know, the original JNC story didn't look that  interesting either, yet people enjoyed making missions for it.

And it was hell playing it?

You know, when we have an oppotunity to create an interesting story we should use it.

We just should make a new interesting story...

Sorry, but I don't even played JNC Story, infact, I never even saw the original topic?!?

OK then, betrayals, revenges and stuff like that is getting old. What else?

OK then, betrayals, revenges and stuff like that is getting old. What else?

this is not going to be a suces either

How about Horror Pack? We never had anything like that before

Hmm, that is just zombies and all, and that we have....

burritocatmaster656

Modify "Scarface" story!

Idea

Tommy Montana guy from... Lithuania.He becomes rug dealer in San Fierro.Soon He becomes rug lord.When he reaches the Top of rug dealing in San Andreas, Tony kills him with M16 .

Zombies? No..

Kratos2000

Zombies? No..

But we won't be able to keep a horror story going on for long.