Claude's personality

Arsen Vitiuk

He IS NOT MUTE! Otherwise he wouldn't be panting, grunting and sighing during the course of the game. He can talk for sure, just likes to keep silent.

I think in the same way. But I just love this game just like as it is wink.gif

King Mystery

He IS NOT MUTE! Otherwise he wouldn't be panting, grunting and sighing during the course of the game. He can talk for sure, just likes to keep silent.

Jesus Christ, take a joke.

Arsen Vitiuk

How would I know whether it was a joke? Emotions rarely work in print (if they are not accompanied by smilies).

Edited by Arsen Vitiuk

• 2 weeks later...
l0cKd0wn-UnIt
He's mute, deaf, blind, suffers from several mental disorders. He lacks sense of touch, smell and taste. However, he is able to move and behave normally because of his unbelievable good fortune. His uncle's aunt's mother is sister of an American hairdresser's Chinese aunt's second cousin, whose fourth cousin twice removed happens to be Woozie's third cousin's father.

Okay, I'm sorry about this. About Claude, huh? He appears to be a lifeless, no-name (his name wasn't revealed in GTA III) shell, but that may be due to muteness. If he wasn't mute, I think he'd be a cool and collected, serious man with sarcastic sense of humor, oftenly shown just before he'd kill someone.

for a russian....i'd say your ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! claude should get a transplant