What are you going to do in GTA Next?

Linki

What can't you wait to do in the next GTA?

For me, I can't wait to experience the new environment for the first time. That feeling is so awesome. No matter how disappointed you might be, you gotta admit that is awesome.

Another thing is to save EVERYTHING I do. I'm used to mucking around then not saving, rather this time I shall muck around and save it in a muck around file. So then I can see how long I've actually spent on the game.

Environment exploration and most of all, experience the new combat mechanics, features, and gameplay.

I'm just gonna drive around and explore the (hopefully completely new) setting. Testdrive every car I see is something that's also a lot of fun.

The same thing I do with every new GTA game - finish the storyline first. It also helps preserve a little element of surprise since I haven't explored the city beforehand. I start fooling around once I get through the story.

Same thing I did in IV: accidentally start a fight with a ped or two, then panic and run away until I can steal a car then just drive around.

Id do a couple missions. Incase theres new actions to do. Find a gun, get some cars. And just go nuts... Thats basically what i did in Gta Iv. And Most importantly explore. I'll just see if they got any clothes shops. If ints in Vice City ill look cuba other than that ill look gangsta xD

the nameless

Well,the 1st you do is usualy dictated by the game: grab the bmx and get out of balla teritory, or drive romans taxi to his place. So as soon as I get free of the first mission, and it is down to me to initiate the next one, then I will make sure it is daylight - save it if not - then spend about 15 - 20 minutes driving the new cars I find.

Exploring. Testing cars, looking on the map to see what interesting place can I find, from map's roads...

Looking for some weapons, and after that I start a few missions. See if they're hard or not.

Dead (Retired)

Checking out all the cars and exploring. I make sure that i start the game in a quiet place so that i can hear the radio chatter and people talking on the streets. Try and hear everything basically. Take a look at the map and the size of it and any key points. Then just drive around and look at the area, all the houses, shops etc. I normally do the firsst mission very slowly as well because i use it to explore. After the first mission its normally takes ages for me to start the second one because i just try around for ages.

Racecarlock

Find an amusement park then see if I can ride the rides. If not, then I start base jumping. Or plane flying, depending on if planes return. Then i'll probably do some missions.

Finn 7 five 11

The same thing I do with every new GTA game - finish the storyline first. It also helps preserve a little element of surprise since I haven't explored the city beforehand. I start fooling around once I get through the story.

You do the opposite to most people, i don't even start story missions for a few hours usually while i drive around and start sh*t.

In IV i didn't do that for long, but in every other gta i have as well as testing out all the cheats, doing some stunts, and just driving around in general.

WF the Hobgoblin

Imma gonna be blastin' foolz and jackin' sh*t yo!

Seriously though, a mixture of missions, exploring and generally messing around.

Another thing is to save EVERYTHING I do. I'm used to mucking around then not saving, rather this time I shall muck around and save it in a muck around file. So then I can see how long I've actually spent on the game.

This is what I did in IV.

Edited by WF the Hobgoblin

Testing new cars and guns, driving around on the first island and completing the story missions .... and and and.

PS: 1st thing I will do, I will call Roman and ask him if he wants to go BOWLING biggrin.gif

Same as usual, watch all the intro videos/cutscenes, get the first mission/s out of the way, then save. Nab a car and cruise around, once I have the feel for the city, have found some hidden guns etc, then save again and play through the whole storyline until several hours, and several cups of tea and coffee later when I am so tired I'm falling asleep.

Do the missions and watch ALL the cut scenes. That's what I always do since Vice City.

But of course, before that I probably gonna wonder around a little bit.

Finn 7 five 11
Testing new cars and guns, driving around on the first island and completing the story missions .... and and and.

PS: 1st thing I will do, I will call Roman and ask him if he wants to go BOWLING biggrin.gif

I want Roman to answer the phone one day and yell " NO FOR THE TENTH TIME I DON'T WANT TO GO f*ckING BOWLING".

Like on that cartoon baggin out gta iv.

HipHopHeadSeb
I'm just gonna drive around and explore the (hopefully completely new) setting. Testdrive every car I see is something that's also a lot of fun.

thats what ill do is explore the new GTA game... but if theres a BMX? ill be doin it on that.

cosmicboy

First thing im gonna do??

Find a car to see how they handle,.

Then find a nice car,

then DRIVE... biggrin.gif

CubA_iLL_BrothA

This reminds me when GTAIV came out.

Play the first mission then test the police pigs.

Well when I go to the midnight launch and get my hands on it the very first thing I do is look at the back of the case. But I don't open it yet, I save the manual for when the game's loading up. But the thing I really like is when you first see the map, that first glimpse of the new GTA world. You scan it for all the little details, looking at the names of the neighbourhoods, counting the police stations, trying to judge the scale of it.

Then when it finally loads you've gotta be patient and watch the cutscene, but then FINALLY! you can play! I don't have a routine for when I finally get to play it, I just do what feels good. IN III I drove the car round until it flipped and set on fire, in VC I just tried to beat everyone up in sight, in SA I got on the bmx and tried to find a big mountain (chiliad) my friend had told me of, in IV I went straight to Roman's cab office and started doing missions.

It depends what I have in front of me I guess, but i know this... that i won't be going to sleep on that night and I'm going to play it non stop until I finally give up and have to sleep.

* watch the opening all the way through

* play through whatever tutorial / intro mission there is

* as soon as i'm free to roam:

1) go for a walk.

2) jack a nice looking car.

3) ram it into a nicer looking car and jack that one too.

4) same. until i get one that feels 'right.'

5) find a way to drive a car onto the railroad tracks / subway etc. if one exists.

6) while looking for a way to get onto railroad tracks, keep eyes out for weapons. when i find one, not location on map and periodically come back to see if the weapon's respawned. spend a lot of time building up ammo this way.

7) probably blow up my car and end up doing a fair bit of walking. try to climb buildings. try to get cars into odd places like firefly island, skate park, etc.

7) continue exploring, do a few missions etc. jump a car off the top of a parking garage. find out how many stars you get when you sneak into the next island /city / etc.

8) see how hard it is to jack a police car.

9) most likely find out the hard way where the hospital is.

10) find a pretty spot, call little jacob, and watch the sun set.

i save all my progress, wether i'm screwing around or trying hard to finish missions.

i totally slack on completely finishing storyline. it took me a year to finish all the missions in IV - i figure wth is the point in waiting for years and years, going out to the midnight sale, blowing a bunch of cash on a nice game and party supplies, coming up with an excuse to miss several days of work, and then trying to beat the game as fast as possible?? i savour it. i become intimately familiar with the map. i drive the heck out of all the cars. if i play a mission i like, i replay it a dozen times. i use 2-3 rolling save points so i can replay any portion i like.

i don't use cheats, maps, forum help or anything like that until i've beaten the game on my own at the hardest difficulty available. started using cheats on IV only this year =D this playthrough went a whole lot faster, but isn't nearly as enjoyable as the first.

probably won't post on the forum for a week or so, to avoid getting any spoilers - i want to find things out for myself - then later come by and see if it turns out i flaked on the easy ways out, and if i came up with ways to do things no one else had thought of.

LCollusions

Do a couple of missions, explore the current city memorize it, do a couple of other missions get used to the game, and Buoys O hey!

ChossenOne

Murder plenty of cops. Kill hobos with baseball bats. Start fires. And pick up prostitutes and murder them in isolated areas.

Same as usual.

It's part of my forever ongoing roleplay as a serial killer.

user posted image

Drift-Kingz

Storyline first. Sometimes, I might just go out and explore. But overall, I usually start with the storyline like I did with GTA Vice City, San Andreas, GTA III, and GTA IV...

exploring the city and mountains hopefully,drive cars , bikes and police cars. i'm dying to see the new ragdoll and animations. The car accidents physics should be intresting ... not like in iv tho but like in grid/mafia 2 style or better. After i get bored of these things, meh do the missions.

Mainly play the storyline and keep multiplayer and exploration to a minimum at first. I'm scared that if I see too much of the map within the first 2 weeks i'll get bored of the game sooner, part of the reason I loved playing GTAIV for 2 years straight was due to still discovering places I had never seen before.

the first thing i do is jump in a car and check out the music while exploring. the music is so important in setting the tone of the game.