The Storm 2

Mati

user posted image

The Storm 2 plays directly after the happenings of The Storm, this time we step into the shoes of Joe Kowalczyk, a honest police man from San Fierro who was always interested in conspiracy's. His whole life almost turned around as he heard of the ''Area 69 Innocent'', where the protagonist of the first Storm died to save his sister from being experimented with. Joe wants to know why the people disappear so he goes after Riley's sister, who now became the whole State's public enemy. Will Joe come behind the conspiracy?

Joe's Old Diary:

The Diary will frequently be updated. Joe lives in America, so it's Month/Day/Year. It is very long so he marked the most important dates:

02/09/1985

Finally, I'm turning 18! The first thing I'll do is buy some strong drinks and cigarettes. Why? Just because I can. Have you heard about the news? That Zombotech company was seen on a meeting with the government. Weird...

05/28/1990

Finally I managed to find my diary. I lost it during my move to San Fierro with my girlfriend. I got a job over at the construction site. But that weird Zombotech office in front of mine...I mean our apartment creeps me out.

05/29/1990

Hmm, I just found out that Hitler's death could have been suicide. I also found out about a futuristic gadget, similar to the mobile phone called ''I Phone''. What the f*ck? I got myself deep into stuff like this. Ever heard of Illuminati?

07/12/1990

Nothing special happened the last week till today. Me and my friend Dave meet a gangster named Dan. Wanted to sell us crack. Idiot.

12/10/1990

Repaired my car today at Claude's garage. Silent guy...

??/??/1992

I watched the news, some guy known as CJ stole some strange military equipment.

??/??/1992

The next day the very same guy broke into Area 69...

02/11/1993

Oh my God. Cops found the strange equipment. They didn't ever come back but I took my camera and took a picture of them. They looked like monsters... like zombies... what the hell? Also, the black vans drive all around the state. Nobody knows what's happening, riots start all around the state. Suddenly, many people are missing.

05/05/1994

That crack dealer, Dan told us he is going to attack area 69 with a few terrorists to stop it all. He told that a guy named Riley has a sister was captured by... we don't know who's behind all this. I'm getting my camera and watch the show.

More this evening.

Edited by mati1501

Kratos2000
Everning? mate, you're on an international forum, when's your evening exactly? wink.gif

Everning? mate, you're on an international forum, when's your evening exactly? wink.gif

Well, gimme like 4 hours to the update. I haven't worked much on the missions yet. This mission pack will be very small, just like S1. But will have a couple more missions. The Storm was always a small bite for me if you know what I mean.

Soon, I will start a huge mission pack, my biggest and best yet.

New Season! Great icon14.gif I Like the The Storm 1, and this season gonna Nice ice too. I'm waiting.

Diary has been updated.

1st mission coming this weekend.

@Jetjatin: Thanks... what about my trailer?

user posted image

Guys, I created 3 missions but accidentally deleted them nervous.gif

I'm sorry, they were great and I just can't re-do them... I'm dropping this, sorry.