The Jewish Mob

Zippism

Hello together,

in the Mission "Not So Fast" Niko and Johnny want to sell the Diamonds to the Jewish Mafia.

But I have never seen members of the Jewish Mob outside this mission.

Where is the territory of this gang?

FF_sniper
Hello together,

in the Mission "Not So Fast" Niko and Johnny want to sell the Diamonds to the Jewish Mafia.

But I have never seen members of the Jewish Mob outside this mission.

Where is the territory of this gang?

i seen them lots of times around the internet cafe south 1rst island. one time the whole restaurant at the huge intersection just north of the cafe was full of them.

AlexGTAGamer

Outlook is a hub for the Jewish people, not sure they're from the Jewish Mob though since they don't carry weapons with them and more look like they've just come from the synagogue than from a business meeting.

I don't think there's a "Jewish mob" in the game. There are jews on the streets using similar (or the same) models as the ones you fight, but those guys are specifically diamond dealers (the police database shows they've dealt in various outlawed diamonds, too). I'd say they're probably the only ones of their kind in the city, who are mostly eradicated in GTA4, so I doubt you'd find them on the streets like you would other gangs that are actually local.

Docfaustino

Like many low-membership minor gangs in the storyline, the Jewish Mob does not hold its own territory. Other examples? Clarence Little's East Holland Drug Gang, Dardan Petrela's Albanian Gang (logically, once reading the LCPD database, there's no way it is his gang who hangs out in Little Bay). Also, Roth's gang is located at The Majestic, which definitely indicates that they're traveling illegitimate businessman. I doubt Liberty City is even their home if they're staying at a hotel. Hacidic Jews can be find near that gated housing community in South Slopes, near the train station, and in Outlook and parts of Algonquin as well.

LCollusions

Zipism@ Racist. JK.

Those models are only used for that mission in the game, There isn't a Jewish Mob, what the f*ck?

Zipism@ Racist. JK.

Those models are only used for that mission in the game, There isn't a Jewish Mob, what the f*ck?

This has nothing to do with Racism. The Diamond dealers were clearly Jews. So i asked the simple question if the Jewish Mob exists out of this mission, like the real life "Kosher Nostra".

UbK_families

there is a jewish mob in LC they just keep a low profile

Uptown Veteran $$$ racks in my pocket red flaggin dis families sh*t is 4 life

Zipism@ Racist. JK.

This has nothing to do with Racism. The Diamond dealers were clearly Jews. So i asked the simple question if the Jewish Mob exists out of this mission, like the real life "Kosher Nostra".

lmao "Kosher Nostra"

If the hisidic Jews are part of the mob than they have turf, I think I see them near Middle Park a lot. However those might just be regular hisidic Jews.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

gtathebest4ever

Seeing as a lot of this game is based on real life NYC, it would be a bit ridiculous having Jews with weapons on the streets. They operate behind the scenes.

yeah, like in the Sopranos, Hesh (Jewish record label owner) was an adviser to Tony's father and then Tony himself - the episode where the Hasidim Jew hotel owners called Tony a golem? one of my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
na89340qv0n34b09q340

I don't think they're an actual gang, maybe they're just diamond dealers with hired protection that carry guns around for safety. Either way there are no Jewish Mob pedestrians.