Don't you enjoy...

Mati

I do, sometimes I listen to Russian or Japanese songs. How about you? Know any good foreign artists?

Totally, I've been listening to a Finnish band named Harmaja recently. I find it very soothing and melodic despite not understanding a word biggrin.gif. I suppose the voice is just an instrument that can produce enjoyable sounds without not knowing what they mean. Ya get me? tounge.gif

I enjoy the gruff, earthy texture of a Spaniard's voice accompanied by an acoustic guitar. I don't know many artists like that, but I do like the sound. I suppose as long as it draws me in one way or another, I don't mind so much what they sound like. I enjoyed Vladivostok FM a lot more than I thought I would, though that might have something to do with getting caught up in an immigrant's business in what was very much an immigrant town.

Straznicy
Sigur Ros sing mainly in a language they created and I enjoy them immensely.

Love them as well. I agree with Quiteso, a voice can be an instrument, but it only works for me if it's in an unfamiliar tongue.

I've always listened to a lot of Spanish-language rap, punk and ska. Had a vague understanding of what was being said at the best of times, but I really just loved the music. Since September though I've been doing Spanish at uni so I can understand most of what's being said. Stuff that I've been listening to for years is now totally re-freshened for me.

Yeah, I listen to Spanish, French and even Italian rap sometimes, especially Cypress Hill's spanish songs.

I keep on stumbling across decent swedish rap tracks despite the fact that I hate the whole god damn language, with the f*ckin' government forcing me to study it at school, and of course, I occasionally find myself listening to, well, everything, Senegal's a decent rap country too.

8wjrzl.png

Mister Pink

Tiny bit of Manu Chao, Kraftwerk sing in German, French, Russian, Japanese, AIR (French band). Music is music. It's also exciting to learn the meaning of some lyrics after.

My old Polish mate said he first started learning English from translating U2 songs. Most of the German (tiny bit) I know is from Kraftwerk.

Dentaku by Kraftwerk. Basically the Japanese version of Pocket Calculator

I enjoy quite a bit of French and Spanish tunes, Spanish mostly just because it's been around me my whole life. I think I enjoy the Cuban heritage songs most of any foreign songs, though. They know how to make a song for sure.

icon14.gif

kzgN7qp.png

I quite enjoy Spanish music. It has grown on me; I wasn't keen on It at first but now I quite enjoy It.

AlexGTAGamer

I enjoy listening to Spanish, Russian and sometimes German music, can't understand what they are saying other than a few words that I might recognise but the songs are just, I don't know what it is about them but I just like listening to them.