Really easy signature request...

WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Can someone make me a signature of CJ, please?

I simply want someone to take a picture of CJ with the following look: ceaser hair, beard, green hoody, black biker pants and black low tops with CJ himself crouching and holding an M16. I want the camera looking at him from the right side. Then I want him positioned on the left side of the signature with my username on the right. The background can be anywhere in the desert.

I'd do the picture myself but I don't own San Andreas for the PC. That being said, I hope this signature isn't too much to ask. Thanks in advance.

WhistleBlower
I've got a donor screenshot if someone else wants to give it go. (Dual wielding, if that's okay...)

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9982/sasig.png

Meanwhile, I'll open up photoshop and give it a whirl. I'll post results if it looks decent.

Can you take away the dual-wielding (just looks silly otherwise) and place CJ at the airstrip? Other than that, I think you should be good to go for the signature.

leik oh em jeez!

If I can find another SA install without too many mods. confused.gif

Edit: Wow, I had an unmodded San Andreas install on my hard drive that I was unaware of.

New donor screen shot:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6505/sasig2.png

Edited by leik oh em jeez!

Narcis_speed6

WhistleBlower

Can you use the new screenshot? Also, I don't really need any fancy effects or anything like that with the signature. I just need CJ on the left with my username on the right.

WhistleBlower

It looks good, UNRATED69. And thank you, leik oh em jeez! for providing the screenshot. smile.gif

Edited by WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Actually, I was wondering if I could get an avatar of Mike Toreno as well. The picture of him on the GTA wiki is good enough, unless you know of a better image. Thanks in advance.

WhistleBlower

Again, nice work, UNRATED69. I appreciate the help.