At what age did you truly feel like a man

nutboy

I'd have to say 14, as that's when I really started to take things seriously, I lost my 'lolpenis' attitude, and started to shape up. That's not to say I'm not still a dildo, just a more mature dildo. tounge.gif

user posted image

I'd have to say 14, as that's when I really started to take things seriously, I lost my 'lolpenis' attitude, and started to shape up. That's not to say I'm not still a dildo, just a more mature dildo. tounge.gif

LOL lol.gif what the hell is a "lol penis"? biggrin.gif

I think you were meaning that after 14 your dick was more hard when excited,no?

Well i think that aswell... lol (im starting to think that you were talking about attitudes not penis shapes bored.gif )

titereburn

I felt like a man when I watched movies like The Godfather, I started feeling love for the guns, so I guess I became a man back then. I was 16 btw.

Your always going to be a man, because you are one. However the "Feel" of being a man depends at what age. Loads of people feel like a man either because they think they have established a level of maturity, some because they are Macho and are tough guys, for me it's working hard and also standing up for myself. I felt that at an early age (14) however now that i'm only one year older and when I hang around pubs and nightclubs I still feel like a small kid but in the end you shrug that off and know that, that age will come where you can do all those things, legally.

I went to the bank yesterday and took out a huge loan. I met my contractor this morning to discuses the work I am having done to the exterior of my house. You'd think that would make me feel like an adult/man, but still...

I felt that at an early age (14) however now that i'm only one year older and when I hang around pubs and nightclubs I still feel like a small kid but in the end you shrug that off and know that, that age will come where you can do all those things, legally.

This is a good thing really. I hate to be all preachy/high and mighty but you shouldn't be in nightclubs at 14/15.It might just be at the sort of places I go, but the bouncers may not be able to tell your real age but the scumbags can. The amount of sleazeballs that hang around in certain types of clubs and prey on kids for anything from selling them drugs they don't want, spiking them to mug 'em later or worse (particularly for girls) is despicable. It's easy for them too, because you're a fish out of water and therefore an easy target.

I'll admit that there's a certain edge to clubbing that you lose when you're getting in with your own, perfectly valid, ID though.

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

Max_Powers

When you pay your own bills, dont take sh*t from no one, dont let anyone push you around, and take care of your womens.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

LOL lol.gif what the hell is a "lol penis"? biggrin.gif

I think you were meaning that after 14 your dick was more hard when excited,no?

Well i think that aswell... lol (im starting to think that you were talking about attitudes not penis shapes bored.gif )

Did the part where he put "lolpenis attitude" give it away?

Anyway, to echo other people, it was probably when I rented my very first house. Didn't last for long, but still gave me that knowledge.

Moonshield
I felt like a man when I watched movies like The Godfather, I started feeling love for the guns, so I guess I became a man back then. I was 16 btw.

Loving guns makes you a man? The f*ck? I guess I was a man at 9 by your logic then, since that's when I got my first 22.

4XEtraA.jpg

titereburn

Loving guns makes you a man? The f*ck? I guess I was a man at 9 by your logic then, since that's when I got my first 22.

No. I became a man back then because I started handling guns, I was about to join the army if I could, everyone, even a kid can grab a pistol, but only a man would shoot for what he wants.

When I got my first reach-around.

Guns don't make you a man, loving guns is probably one of the most childish traits there are.

BqipfxO.png

I felt that at an early age (14) however now that i'm only one year older and when I hang around pubs and nightclubs I still feel like a small kid but in the end you shrug that off and know that, that age will come where you can do all those things, legally.

This is a good thing really. I hate to be all preachy/high and mighty but you shouldn't be in nightclubs at 14/15.It might just be at the sort of places I go, but the bouncers may not be able to tell your real age but the scumbags can. The amount of sleazeballs that hang around in certain types of clubs and prey on kids for anything from selling them drugs they don't want, spiking them to mug 'em later or worse (particularly for girls) is despicable. It's easy for them too, because you're a fish out of water and therefore an easy target.

I'll admit that there's a certain edge to clubbing that you lose when you're getting in with your own, perfectly valid, ID though.

When I say I hang around pubs and clubs I don't mean I usually get in and hang around with all the 21 or so year olds, Even though i've managed to get served at pubs with Fake ID, I generally mean when I just walk past clubs near to where I live and see all the older guys having a great time, whilst I have to do all that secretly in a house and not on the street, that's what really in the end makes me feel like a Kid, which I am really. Then in the end you realise all these guys were exactly the same as you when they were your age, trying to get served at an early age, partying with women, the booze, so it's pretty normal.

but only a man would shoot for what he wants.

Like extra mayo on your Subway?

You´have a penis? It´s working? You´re a man!

My way of thinking about that is that simple. Really.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

So people with, say, impotence aren't men?

I felt a more of an adult responsibility when I moved out of my parents house. Majority of other people I know my age are still spooning off of their parents. And I see that they are the same age as I am, but mentally they aren't. They don't have bills to worry about besides a cell phone and gas, basically. And those things make a huge difference in life. I come home to my own nice spacious two bedroom apartment. They go home to their mommy and daddy and don't want to leave because they say why leave when my parents pay for everything. I just think when you move out, it's your final step to becoming an adult or a "man". And holding down a full time job isn't hard. Most people just don't want to. And that is all you need to move out.

Unless you plan on going to a University, it's still moving out though. It's still some independence, unless your mommy and daddy feed it to you. Then it's still a step toward independence. Just get the f*ck outta your parents house, basically. Chicks don't dig living with the folks, either.

user posted image

Moonshield

For all intents and purposes - no. They're some kind of untreated eunuch.

4XEtraA.jpg

My grandma died today and my dad said "Well I guess we will need to carry the coffin" and I had this really weird feeling that isn't that for adults and then I remembered that I am 17. I still don't see myself as an grownup even when everyone else does.

King Of Monra

I'm 24 and I still don't feel like a "man". Maybe I'll feel like a man when I can afford my own house and not just rent some place.

But I don't feel as a kid either though. More like a young adult. But still childish. And sometimes very serious

I'm 24 and I still don't feel like a "man". Maybe I'll feel like a man when I can afford my own house and not just rent some place.

But I don't feel as a kid either though. More like a young adult. But still childish. And sometimes very serious

Welcome to my world biggrin.gif . Buying a house doesn't help though, sorry.

I have a theory that is way too long to type out, but to sum it up I think the world has changed. The status quo adult is not the same as it once was, thanks to some pioneers that proved you don't have to be 'normal' to be successful. I think I asked in my first post in this topic what the definition of 'man' is, because that is important to how people will answer.

Most of the time I feel like a kid, then if I catch a glimpse of my 6ft lanky self in the mirror, I'm like sh*t, where'd my f*cking childhood go, then I go back downstairs, put on Lazy Town and eat my rusks.

They are men, of course. Maybe sad men but still men.

Edited by NaidRaida

Dyablo_GTA

Sometimes I feel like a momma's boy and I just hate them restricting me in every way. I am 15 but still my family has like never known the new trends.

user posted image

They are men, of course. Maybe sad men but still men.

It's ok... Cornelius. You can cry.

vbSWr1A.gif