CJ in gta5 rumour? n4g ps3

lukerock24

lukerock24

Hey i was on the site n4g ps3 and they have some article about cj being in gta5 only problem is my pc at work is gay and its actually a video from sum website called hiphopgamershow.com can anyone check it out and see if its just speculation stuff ?

Well, I didn't think there would be anything credible here but I'll be damned, I can't say I don't believe the stuff he's talkin about. It also fits in with some of the other seemingly credible rumors goin around. Thanks for posting Luke.

Sorry for the quallity I had to cam it, but you'll get the idea.

Edited by Niall

skillz7855

He is talking about the guy who played CJ(Young Maylay)voice you might be doing some side missions for him. Thats all

Here the video. he talks about it around 10:00

www.hiphopgamershow.com

He is talking about the guy who played CJ(Young Maylay)voice you might be doing some side missions for him. Thats all

That's not all, he talks a lot about the Motionscan tech being upgraded and how, and some possible game features too.

Edited by Niall

Long_Haired_Boy

I believe him. He does have connection it seems.

lukerock24
Well, I didn't think there would be anything credible here but I'll be damned, I can't say I don't believe the stuff he's talkin about. It also fits in with some of the other seemingly credible rumors goin around. Thanks for posting Luke.

I'm uploading the GTA segment to youtube, will post it here when done.

Thanx man should be good if cj makes a cameo time will tell

By Long_Haired_Boy:

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/504?ch=1_hd

At the 16:00 Mark.

What do you think?

I am posting this quote from a topic that was locked as "old" even though this just aired today but I remember somethin slipped out like that on this show about EFLC coming to PS3 WAY before it was announced. I think the GTA V announcement is know by some press and is coming if not at E3 then soon after.

Edited by Niall

Yeah i reckon he will be in it if its in SanAndreas.

But I thought Rockstar said that the III era and it's characters were finished, I.e, all done with....

But I thought Rockstar said that the III era and it's characters were finished, I.e, all done with....

Me too...

As much as I'm looking forward to an E3-announcement, I really hope R* continue with the IV-era or start a new era. III is over, it was great, but now let's move on.

UserCommenter

CJ sucked... If he comes back I hope its to kill him and all his friends and family.

Finn 7 five 11

Me too...

As much as I'm looking forward to an E3-announcement, I really hope R* continue with the IV-era or start a new era. III is over, it was great, but now let's move on.

Ah, they never said they were totally done with, they just said that they had moved into a new era with GTA IV, i couldn't be stuffed to find the interview.

For all we know they will jump back in to the III era.

Me too...

Ah, they never said they were totally done with, they just said that they had moved into a new era with GTA IV, i couldn't be stuffed to find the interview.

For all we know they will jump back in to the III era.

Yeah, it was something like "We've moved on, but the places and characters still exist. But by the time of IV they'd most likely all be dead anyway."

Tough Tony

If you look at some of his videos than you see that he does have some kind of pull in the gaming world. So I think it can be true but the only way we would know if we hear it from the Horses mouth itself, so until Rocktar say something about it, its about as credible as any other rumor we heard on the game

Tough Tony

O yea I do want to add is that will CJ be a little old dude. Im saying this because GTA San Andreas took place circa 1992 so how would this work and will an old CJ be as appealing as a young CJ going wild in the world of GTA.

Very interesting.

He does seem to still have a good relationship with Rockstar too.

I would love CJ to return for a few missions or something like that. Not sure i want to go back to LA though.

allhailkingryan

Sorry for the quallity I had to cam it, but you'll get the idea.

This is interesting, you know what I'm sayin'.

(Sorry I had to)

Omfg, I have been thinking lately that it would be awesome to see or play as someone you seen/played before, and now I log on and see this x), I even did an audio video today with CJ trying to stop Nico from robbing a store by using the comments CJ & Nico give while playing. It you wanna check it out go to:

Although hiphopgamer makes some correct predictions from time to time, it's best to take what he says with a bag of salt as he tends bullsh*t allot like Pachter.

Don't buy it, unless they make San Andreas Stories for PSP NGP, which would be set in the III-era. If It's in the IV-era, NO, it's not possible.

Why NOT ??? , because they would have characters from III-era in IV or EFLC, and that didn't happen(Radio Hosts and Callers don't count).

maxopower

Pleas do not listen to HHG, every week he post his video with the most stupid and outrages titles and stories, just to get hits, pleas don't give him any more attention. The one thing he has been right about, and actually mange to get in the works, was Kratos in Mortal Kombat.

Some of his other "great" videos:

Uncharted 3 Won’t Be The Last? Introducing Lara Croft Possibilities Already In Discussion

http://n4g.com/news/678625/uncharted-3-won...discussion'

Medal Of Honor Is Great, What Journalist Is Getting Paid To Say Otherwise?

http://n4g.com/news/637933/medal-of-honor-...-industry-vol-2

Microsoft: Kinect Plus Fable 3 Will Change The Gaming World

http://n4g.com/news/605716/microsoft-kinec...view-a-must-see

i never understood the concept of oh everyone from those eras are dead they were all killed as if those games were set hundreds if years ago. how is that even believable that allllll of the people that you met in all the III era games are all dead come on now was there a f*ckin plague? or is it like the shoe The Event and all the humans got killed and were replaced with aliens

come on suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

If the game is a San Andreas game then of course he will make an appearances, its all most a given if the location is there. He wasn't killed and was the big shot in SA at the end so they will probably wire it in so that you do a few side missions for him.

Hitman843

This is confusing.Rockstar said they were done with III era.Why would they bring CJ back ?

winning duh
This is confusing.Rockstar said they were done with III era.Why would they bring CJ back ?

most of the voice actors in san andreas were at rockstars last event, rockstar even gave them twitter shoutout including young maylay, could mean something maybe

Spider-Vice
I believe him. He does have connection it seems.

http://twitter.com/#!/YOUNGMAYLAY

http://twitter.com/#!/YOUNGMAYLAY

That can mean he wasn't expecting it himself. wow.gif Though I'll take this with a heavy pinch of salt.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

GTAWithStyle

maybe he will play a different character? I can't watch the vid coz it doesn't let me skip straight to 30 mins. what does he actually say?