Patch 1.0.4 or 1.0.7?

JayyRemixx

JayyRemixx

I'm gonna re-install GTA IV and I'm thinking of changing my patch.

My computer is weak, and I want to install more mods, but some don't support 1.0.7. And does ALICE work with 1.0.4? Whats best for mods?

Thanks

I use 1.0.4........ but I've never installed 1.0.7 I don't like patches too much!!

.Olbricht.

1.0.7.0. is riddled with a crapload of bugs. Unless you want to get massive texture pop-in, low FPS and frequent RESC10 errors, get 1.0.0.4. It's compatible with most mods and is (I think) the most stable patch R* has released.

• 2 weeks later...
1.0.7.0. is riddled with a crapload of bugs. Unless you want to get massive texture pop-in, low FPS and frequent RESC10 errors, get 1.0.0.4. It's compatible with most mods and is (I think) the most stable patch R* has released.

I`ve got 1.0.7.0. and i love it...

If you have a mid spec use 1.4...if you have an high-end PC then you can try 1.7..

I have 1.4 with a Quad Core, GIGABAYTE HD5850 OC and its working all fine maxed out...tryd 1.7 lost about 15 FPS...

To add, that would depend on whether you have the Retail(DVD) version OR the Steam/D2D version, cause as far as I know, you only have the option to downgrade patches on the Retail version, as the Steam version automatically installs the latest patch during installation.? confused.gif