How Was Your Day?

blitz

I think WidowMaker made one a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So I re-created this topic.

Back to the reference question, How was your day?

Mine was dandy turn.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Well, I just woke up, and with a terrible hangover to top it off.

We'll see.

You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.

Hangovers sucks. Can't even remember what I drank last night. Yesterday was f*cking brilliant though, at least the parts that I can remember. I was celebrating Walpurgis Night.

The butcher, the baker, time to meet your maker

Tell you to your face, you ain't nuttin but a faker

Good so far, this morning i did a car boot sale and made a bit of money so i'm just chilling out today with a spliff or two.

user posted imageuser posted image

LongHairedFreakyGuy

Nothing like a hair of the dog to sort that sh*t out. icon14.gif

TheBlackProject

Well my weekend was pretty sh*tty, I wanted to see the movie Fast Five with a few friends but nobody could hang out on Friday or Saturday. So I'm hoping today I could hang out to finally see the movie, I am also going for a drive to Wal-Mart so I can get some spray paint and large paper so I can do some art. Maybe I'll show it off in this thread at night.

-insert 'tard comment here-

Edited by ZDANZ96

I'm up early today because I need to start packing and getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow. I'm also tired as hell as I didn't get much sleep last night; I needed to wake up early, but last night my buddies and I witnessed a car accident, so we were at the scene for 2.5 hours waiting to give a statement and such.

Other than that, my day is going fine.

clEsyRO.gif

Mr.Mister

Well I couldnt party last night because certain people suck... ive got a mountain of business and english homework to do today. Gonna be hard to when its gorgeous outside and I just got my bike tires filled up yesterday. Hopefully I can get out and buy some new clothes

Today will be a mix of good/bad

user posted image

I had a pretty sh*tty day, tbh. Spent my whole day at work... doing almost nothing because it was Sunday but I just had to be there as I was rostered. Then I caught a bad cold and kept on sneezing throughout my shift. The air conditioning made matters worse. Before leaving, I thought I'd have something to eat, only to find out that the dinner options in my office canteen were crap so I skipped it and went home on an empty stomach. Reached home to find out that there was absolutely nothing to eat as my roommate had finished off everything before leaving for his night shift. And since it was pretty late, all the shops had closed down. To top it off, I have a a splitting headache (probably due to the cold) and sleep is eluding me. I'm just gonna have some medicine and try to sleep. I have to be there in the morning shift tomorrow which is only 7 hours away.

Crap.

Just woke up to attending a jazz concert later today at noon and a test tomorrow. Pretty thrilled, actually, since I've never been to a jazz concert before. Not too concerned about the test, though, since we've been doing nothing but preparing for it all year. I totally got it down.

23088_s.gif

TommyMufc-Champs

My day has been Okay so far. After seeing United getting beat by Arsenal In the Football that put me down a bit but I've been doing nothing special. Bought Sons Of Anarchy this morning so I'm going to watch that tonight and after go Xbox (again)

Glad to hear how everyone's doing icon14.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Fantastic day so far. I had to remote into work and do some stuff, but that is all cool, because it gets me a day off during the week when I want.

The weather is straight up beautiful. Yesterday, I did allot of yard work and outside cleanup stuff. Our gardens are recognized by the historic society, and things are really starting to come in and look beautiful out there.

I spent allot of today sitting outside by the koi pond with my wife. A huge blue jay was comfortably walking around - it was nice.

As of Friday, things are starting to fall into place with the money and contractors needed for some work that I need done to my 122yr old house.

My wife is paying for some stuff for the new bike, and we are ordering the stuff tonight.

All in all my day has been relaxing and wonderful, and the weekend as a whole has been dreamy. Too bad my hockey team(Flyers) lost the first game of the second round of playoffs.

I just finished mowing the lawn. Going to shave and shower and play some Sly Cooper. Win.

AH64Hunter

So far my days going pretty good I had a nice brunch and I learned that dogs are kosher.

sivispacem

Got up at 11am, relaxed for several hours, ate, relaxed in the sun with a couple of ales, argued with the better half about the referrendum, now in the process of cooking myself something nice.

Yeah, it's been pretty good.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Awoke, walked the dog, then did history and physics, then had lunch, then did maths. Now I'm here with a Corona about to play Medal of Honour cool.gif .

Drift-Kingz

Just came back from speaking this 30 year old out on facebook... he said rock music can 'suck his nutz' and he's like 'bunch of screeming wite idiotz'. Spoke his ass out. Felt proud and good. Later on I'm heading out to shoot some hoops with my friends, then I gotta do some homework. Other than that, my day is going good so far. cool.gif

Claude4Catalina

been awake since 7am yesterday (or last month...yeah that makes it sound more edgy), did nothing much during the daytime yesterday, went round a friends house in the evening, picked up some green, got mashed and haven't been to bed yet. today day time went out for a cruise for a bit with a friend I haven't seen in a while, so yeah, my 38 or so hour day is going pretty damn good.

Today has been pretty decent, actually. Got up, helped my mother cook some breakfast, tore apart a laptop with my dad, installed JoliOS on a Dell Mini 9, and went on a pretty nice walk since the weather is nice.

Pretty pleasant!

7FTgFLB.png

AlexGTAGamer

I've had a good day today, woke up at 12 and had Sunday dinner with the whole family, got to see my nephews, played GTA SA which I haven't done in a while, lads watched football, mum and oldest brother and his wife watched Eastenders, everything was good until his wife ran out on him I'm guessing she was just stressed since she has been in hospital for the last 2 days with my youngest nephew who had a seizure on Friday morning.

I was knocked out first in Heads and Volleys today, as per usual. Seeing as this was pretty much the lowest point, I'd say today was a good day.

user posted image

Punk-in-Drublic

I don't get hangovers anymore it's awesome.

I've been sat at home all day because i'm saving my money, my nan randomly bought me 8 cans of stella which was pretty awesome so i'm just drinking them and listening to music.

Got up a touch dozy from last night, ate like a muh'f*cka, headed over to big bro's and kicked back playing Army of Two and IV, headed back home around 9PM and smoked some of last night's leftovers in a cig with some random herbs - similar to each sunday of my life thus far, s'all good.

8wjrzl.png

Incredible day today for me!

Finished second year university a couple days ago, passed my motorcycle road test today, seeing a few potential purchases this coming week, and start work on Tuesday! Very happy biggrin.gif

RobsEpicFret

Was out celebrating my brother's birthday in a Chinese restaurant.

so far:Fine

My morning was good I cooked a lot of good food, but my night is being bad, I'm getting sick and I discuted with my husband sad.gif

riquenunes

Mine is being nice, woke up like 4PM, lay on the couch, watched my soccer team winning the semi-final on penalty kicks. And now my girl isn't angry at me anymore.