Dyom version

Nitesh002

Which version of DYOM do you have?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of DYOM do you have?

• DYOMv6.0
    • DYOMv6.1

Nitesh002

Hello users.

I found out that missions and storylines made using DYOMv6.1 usually don't work with DYOMv6.0. So I wanted to know which version you people are using. I am using DYOMv6.0.

This will also help other people to decide which DYOM to use.

v.6.1, cause it has monetary rewards.

Kratos2000

What's the point? they all should have the latest version, would you like to ask if they have GTA San Andreas aswell?

Kratos2000,

I think he just want to know what version we use.

Kratos2000

I know what version do we use, but really - why don't they download the latest versions and then we won't have this poll going on?

as much as I know there's nothing wrong with the latest version. why not?

DYOM 6.1 has some bugs that DYOM 6 doesn't have such as; automatic health regeneration, etc...

Even with that, I prefer to use DYOM 6.1 as it's the most evoluated for now. If there a new version, DYOM 6.2 (I hope so), it will surely be to fix these small bugs and add maybe one thing or two before releasing an ultimate DYOM 7 (it makes me thin of Windows 7, somehow lol.gif ).

Kratos2000
DYOM 6.1 has some bugs that DYOM 6 doesn't have such as; automatic health regeneration, etc...

Even with that, I prefer to use DYOM 6.1 as it's the most evoluated for now. If there a new version, DYOM 6.2 (I hope so), it will surely be to fix these small bugs and add maybe one thing or two before releasing an ultimate DYOM 7 (it makes me thin of Windows 7, somehow lol.gif ).

Isn't the health thing only for mission making?

Nitesh002

Well, I made this poll because I saw that there are many bug reports in DYOMv6.1. So I just wanted to know whether you prefer 6.0 or 6.1.

It would be useless if we made missions using 6.1 while people are using 6.0. Because some missions might not work in 6.0.

That was the main aim on bringing this poll.

Even with that, I prefer to use DYOM 6.1 as it's the most evoluated for now. If there a new version, DYOM 6.2 (I hope so), it will surely be to fix these small bugs and add maybe one thing or two before releasing an ultimate DYOM 7 (it makes me thin of Windows 7, somehow  lol.gif ).

Isn't the health thing only for mission making?

Nope. In missions, if you are shot-wounded, your health will go up by itself. Well, that's a DYOM 6.1 issue.

Nitesh002

Thanks for your vote.

I am changing to 6.1 now.