Mati

What storyline should I create?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What storyline should I create?

• A story based on Homefront
    • Go on with Real Mothaphukkin' Gs
    • Zombie themed story

I'll explain every choice:

1. Homefront is a game I bought not too long ago. It's a FPS but still, the environment fits San Andreas very well.

2. I already done 4 mission for RMFG but I'm not just good at making 'gangsta' storylines.

3. In BUYSAG I once experimented by creating a zombie mission. I loved it. Don't worry, I know there are a lot of zombie storylines but I have an original story in my mind.

BTW, don't worry, I'm still a member of BUYSAG.

Don't like zombie stories.

Homefront is a good idea cause I didn't played this game and I want to see it(even in DYOM).

But also I liked your RMFG.

It's your decision, but I choose Homefront.

Thanks for the vote. Keep them coming people!

Kratos2000

None for zombies?

Gangsters - do we really need more of them? they are the simpliest missions around, but they also became quite a pain to see again and again IMO. (no offence.)

Homefront - only IMO again, it seems to be pretty boring judging by the reviews.

could be Homefront if you wouldn't just cut down the whole story as many people do.

Zombies - last zombie theme I played was quite interesting and original, if you think you can make it original and attractive to the eye, go for it.

once people get hyped over something, they'll download it.

now as for Homefront again -

I've seen many CoD missions and most of them weren't very amusing,

the creators just placed us in a "famous" fight and that's it - once we killed the guys around the mission just ended there.

If you could make an intro, or remake the first missions. and let us actually know what we're doing, go for it. wink.gif

I believe I try Homefront first. Sorry for dropping RMFG but I just didn't like it myself. If the first mission will be good, I go on with Homefront.

Nitesh002

Gangster type are nice. They are fun and action filled.

I like shooting with guns and fighting people.

And also GTA is all about gangster theme. Especially GTA SA which mainly deals with gang life.

Well, Thats my opinion.

Now that I think of it, it's true that gangster themed missions and mission packs are overused.

It'd be awesome to see something totally new.

I was thinking, recreating Mafia 2 would be great too. So, Homefront or Mafia 2?

Doublepulse

I say Homefront, We also have too many "Mafia" theme missionpacks

I know Mafia 2 is its own game, i played it and loved it, i just think there was too much driving.

Homefront is gonna be a really hard task. Like the mission where you protect trucks with a hunter.

I could be stuck on some points and each mission will take days. I'm still thinking about Mafia 2, mafia themed missions are my favorite.

Stuntzman

I say go with Homefront. I would be quite interested.

Yeah, Mafia 2 has its speed limit as well...

I think I would call the M2 storyline ''The Story Of Vito Scaletta''. It wouldn't be a complete remake, it would be set in modern times with modern weapons. The story would remain almost the same. Thoughts? I think Homefront is a too hard task for me, when I finish TSoVS, I go on with Homefront. Now honestly, icon14.gif or icon13.gif ?

I think I would call the M2 storyline ''The Story Of Vito Scaletta''. It wouldn't be a complete remake, it would be set in modern times with modern weapons. The story would remain almost the same. Thoughts? I think Homefront is a too hard task for me, when I finish TSoVS, I go on with Homefront. Now honestly, icon14.gif or icon13.gif ?

Honestly, I think it would not be hard for you at all, but I think you won't finish the mission right on time....

• 2 weeks later...