What would happen if...?

Secro

Which protagonist and his gang would win the war?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which protagonist and his gang would win the war?

• Carl Johnson and the Orange Grove Families.
    • Tommy Vercetti with the Vercetti Cartel.
    • Vic Vance with the Vance Crime Family.
    • Tony Cippriani with the Leone Mafia Family.
    • Mike with no gangs.
    • Huang Lee with the Triads.
    • Niko Bellic with no gangs.
    • Luis Lopez with no gangs.
    • Johnny Klebitz with the Lost MC.

Imagine the other protagonists move to Vice City with their gangs and that a big gang war ensues for the control of the streets.

Imagine that none of them died (i.e. Victor Vance) and other things that could "contradict" this poll never ever happened.

Which protagonists and his gang would win this war? You can give opinions or thoughts too.

EDIT: To help you make your choice, keep in mind most of them had allies (most of the time, other gangs).

Edited by Secro

I voted for Carl Johnson and the Orange Grove Families because they are allied to the Varrios Los Aztecas and the San Fierro Triads.

They are three different gangs with different vehicles, weapons, and fighting strategies and CJ made all, or almost all, the awesome hard missions.

EDIT: Thought I was editing my previous post... Bad luck or a sort of bug.

Tommy Vercetti with all his gangsters, Cubans and Bikers. They would take more intelligent approach to fight than a bunch of street thugs.

No idea. No offense but this topic is a bit dumb to me.

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

None taken.

izzck~ Orange Grove Families is the beta name in the beta version of the game for the Grove Street Families, the Seville Boulevard Families and the Temple Drive Families. Remember that these three are sets of one single gang.

Arsen Vitiuk

Tommy and the Vercetti Gang.

Simply because they know the city better than any of those out-of-towners. (Maybe Victor Vance as well, but he will get killed soon because he was intented to die)

Hmm, I voted for Tommy with Vercetti Cartel.

They are known to be very harmful and they would be more cruel thant Gangsta 4 Life thing. And they will always find spots in VC to hide biggrin.gif

I think battle would be :

At first Bellic would ride with Mike, and Bellic win in Starfish.

Huang's Triads would go to VC with hard ship to Viceport and Luis Lopez is hiding in Boatyard. Huang Lee accidentaly spots him and makes a knockout.

Whilst Vance Crime Family is making a deal with LOst MC in Washington mall, There goes Cipriani with Leones and kills all the Vance Crime members. Leones and Lost MC goes to the deadly Hydra Fight then, and Toni shoots the Klebitz's Hydra down strqaigh at the FilmStudios.

Then there goes the wonder. Toni didn't notice that around the beach hanging around Niko Bellic bombed their plane near Washington Mall. They calmly were flying, while Niko Bellic hit their bombed Hydra with Sniper Rifle found in the Ocean Beach's sand, and it blew up and fell into water.

There left only Orange Grove families, Vice City Cartel and Niko Bellic. Niko drove his PCJ600 bike to West Island and thought about his plans to make a crime. He did not notice, that Grove families member CJ had driven his Sanchez bike to do some drive bys. They had a SMG fight near printworks, but Bellic was alone and CJ called some more Families members and they all did it.

Vercetti Cartel were waiting for their enemies on the Hyman Stadium with rifles.

They went to Pizza Shop in Downtown later. Suddenly, they saw Grove members driving in to downtown. When they drove through, Vercetti members with no wait run out of Pizza parlor and had a final gunfight. CJ stole a nearby FBI Washington. One of the Vercetti Members stole a pizzaboy. That was a huge fight with a lot of drive-bys and shots. But then , Tommy used his Vice City map. knowing. He went to VCN Statin on the edg of downtown. Gunfight was still going, but no one noticed that Tommy Vercetti flew with his stolen VCN Maverick to the nearby roof, grabbed his rocket launchernad started shooting rockets. biggrin.gif

Thats my story cool.gif I enjoyed writing it cool.gif

Awesome point of view! icon14.giflol.gif

I might try to do something like that too. It's been a while since I wrote a story.

MarshDanni

I voted for CJ and Grove street beacause I liked them the most

I voted for Carl to. But ''Orange Grove Families'' what's that?

Another name for the Grove Street Families.

And yes, I would choose Carl.

I gave it some thoughts and I think I will try an eight chapter essay to show my point of view of how this war would happen.

The chapters names are below in the spoil-fielded tags. If you don't want them to be spoiled to you, don't read it (point your mouse over the black lines).

Chapter One; Moving to Vice City

Chapter Two; Getting Used to the Field

Chapter Three; First Hostilities

Chapter Four; Alliances

Chapter Five; Wipeout

Chapter Six; Strategies and Traitors

Chapter Seven; The Last Battle

Chapter Eight; End of the Line

WhistleBlower
Tommy Vercetti with all his gangsters, Cubans and Bikers. They would take more intelligent approach to fight than a bunch of street thugs.

Wow, finally... a post of yours I can agree with. wink.gif

Mike x]

Kidding, I voted for Tommy...

But Mike is an Ass Kicker too!