[SnP] Firetruck missions to level 12 please?

sagirfahmid3

sagirfahmid3

Could someone please do firetruck missions? The max i can get up to is level 7 =(

here is the link: http://gtasnp.com/download/25997

Note: i saved at angel pine. all you need is a firetruck.(websites say that angel pine is best place for firetruck missions)

I'll do it.

For: sagirfahmid3

Missions: Firefighter Level 12

Helper: miromiro

Link: <Click Here>

Reward: 45.900$

Notes:

Now that you're finishing the missions, it'd be nice if you'd also finish the Heist mission, to have a mission-icon-clear radar.

Picked up an armor for you.

Just to let you know, it was useless to save at Angel Pine as I had to drive all the way to Los Santos to find a Fire Truck.

Carl Johnson is completely fireproof!

Your Driving Skill has improved twice.

Had to defend one hood in Willowfield.

Saved at The Johnson House, closest for the final mission.

Enjoy the rest of the game! smile.gif

Edited by miromiro

Dead (Retired)

2¢... It is just as easy to do it in the centre of Los Santos. The rare occassions of fires on the overpasses is worth the conviencence of being in the city. Besides you get to keep the money even should you fail.

Remember: Once the people on fire are extinguished you can drive over them if they get in the way. Dive cross-country use roadways if they are along the route to the next fire. Take chances (drive over cliffs) up until level 7. If the truck flips keep trying to get it upright, don't give up until it burns.

When you replay the game do the Firefighting missions even before CJ goes home, then you can start buying safe houses early. Do the burglary missions next (after you buy the first safe house) And then CJ can go home.

icon14.gif

Well, it was a bad time to do the Firefighter missions. The mission "Riot" was passed, which means that chaos started in Los Santos. First, my Fire Truck exploded at about the 7th level because of two cars on the sides which also blew up. So, the only way was either to take the Fire Truck and do the missions in Las Venturas, Angel Pine or San Fierro. Because the ways to both San Fierro & Las Venturas were long, I chose Angel Pine. I've got no idea how, but I ended the missions in San Fierro, even if I started in Angel Pine. lol.gif

As lil weasel said, try to do these missions early in the game, when you start. Or, if you find hard to do them in Los Santos, even without riots all around, wait until you get in San Fierro. Don't listen always to The Internet, Angel Pine ain't the best place to do them. I've rather go for the idea that San Fierro is the best place to do any Vehicle mission (Paramedic, Firefighter, Vigilante, Pimping & Taxing) because of the easy roads. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

sagirfahmid3

thanks man. i can do paramedic mission if i really tried, because i did it in angel pine and the injured people were never 30 seconds away from hospital(i got up to level 9)

You're welcome, glad to help. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)