A Digital Fruitcake

EmPty CaSInGz

EmPty CaSInGz

***The way this is going to work, is I'm going to write a few sentences and then you suggest what I should cause to happen next. Anything within reasonable parameters.***

You are sitting in a booth in a dark, smoky bar. There may or may not be people with you. Putrid jazz comes from an ancient jukebox. In the corner, an old man mumbles to himself.

Edited by EmPty CaSInGz

A mod bursts in, locks the topic and, gives me a karma star, gtaf rejoices!

user posted image

EmPty CaSInGz

What's wrong with this, may I ask? If it's against the forum rules I'll gladly remove it.

The staff don't support forum games. So they'll be lockin this up once they arrive.

You are sitting in a booth in a dark, smoky bar. There may or may not be people with you. Putrid jazz comes from an ancient jukebox. In the corner, an old man mumbles to himself.

I'll play.

>Talk to old man.

vbSWr1A.gif

EmPty CaSInGz

May as well play while we can. I'll have no objections when the mods lock it.

>Talk to old man

You stand up and approach the old man. He looks first at you, and then at your pockets. "Spare some change, brother?" He asks.

Lol i thought u ment Rod Stewart or Paul Weller colgate.gif

Reply sure and give him 5 POUNDS [not Dollars]

EmPty CaSInGz

<Pay the old man

You reach in your pocket and pull out a five pound note. The old man outstretches his wrinkled hands and grasps the limp note, shaking slightly. He stands up, mumbles a few words of thanks and hobbles off to the bar. On his now vacant seat you can see a newspaper.

<Pay the old man

You reach in your pocket and pull out a five pound note. The old man outstretches his wrinkled hands and grasps the limp note, shaking slightly. He stands up, mumbles a few words of thanks and hobbles off to the bar. On his now vacant seat you can see a newspaper.

The Headline states a new strain of Virus has been created in a disease research Centre on the other side of town. A spokesperson has said that if it escapes deadly consequences could arise. You:

<Pay the old man

The Headline states a new strain of Virus has been created in a disease research Centre on the other side of town. A spokesperson has said that if it escapes deadly consequences could arise. You:

You don't get these games.

>Read newspaper.

vbSWr1A.gif

EmPty CaSInGz

<Read newspaper

You pick up the paper, open it and flick through. Celebrities, animals wearing hats, a singing donkey. Nothing erstwhile.

Mokrie Dela

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

Mod walks in, presses the small blue button and the whole context teleports to the writers forum..

bS8xA.png

EmPty CaSInGz

<Move topic

You thank the moderator, who disappears in a poof of pink smoke.

• 3 weeks later...
EmPty CaSInGz
(Is the game still alive?)

<Stop reading the newspaper.

Yup, I just forgot about it biggrin.gif

<Stop reading paper

You throw the newspaper down and look around the bar. A jukebox, the exit, and of course, the bar itself. You remember that you are carrying money.

>The prophecy comes true.