Practice Swing

lol232

Damn, I can do it 100% aim in Golf, BUT I JUST can't make the time right, it always is like 4:40, and not 4:00, it's impossible to do!

Pisses me off, how can I turn the Auto-Aim on, and does it do Auto Head-shots?

To enable auto-aim, Go to menu > Controls > Auto-aim > On

Keep in mind you'll have to aim a bit upwards to get the headshots

I set Auto-Aim on, and then I press right click to aim, and NOTHING happens suicidal.gif

It doesn't auto aim for me...

BooostFlare

what console you play? there is no auto-aim option on the PC! and try blowing up the SUVs that'll make it easier.

Lmao.

There's no auto-aim on PC unless you use a pad.

Captain_Obvis456

OK first, you don't need to do everything in 1 shot. When the game ends, you will have the options in your phone to do the missions again. You can concentrate on just doing 1 part of the mission at a time to get a perfect score. For example you can get the headshots in 1 run through. Then get the time, then the accuracy and so forth. And nothing will give you an auto headshot. You just have to aim for them.

If you don't already know

to show you how to do that mission. That same guy has more vids for each mission.

what console you play? there is no auto-aim option on the PC! and try blowing up the SUVs that'll make it easier.

Yeah, but... I CAN'T make headshots then D:

buy a Console controller or other type of PC Pad to hook up. Theres your autoaim.

buy a Console controller or other type of PC Pad to hook up. Theres your autoaim.

I can't affort them right now...

Scoring headshots with a mouse is even easier than with auto-aim on pad on consoles, so I dunno what's yer problem.

Scoring headshots with a mouse is even easier than with auto-aim on pad on consoles, so I dunno what's yer problem.

I can't make it right in time, I always have some Damn 40 second D;

Oh, I see. Yeah, the time thingy seriously sucks, however as someone else suggested you can first do the mission by scoring 100% headshots, then by scoring most time, etc et and you will finally get 100%...right?

Remember to complete the game first by enjoying it - who cares about 100% if you won't have fun from playing. Then replay the missions for 100%

Oh, I see. Yeah, the time thingy seriously sucks, however as someone else suggested you can first do the mission by scoring 100% headshots, then by scoring most time, etc et and you will finally get 100%...right?

Remember to complete the game first by enjoying it - who cares about 100% if you won't have fun from playing. Then replay the missions for 100%

Yeah, I think you're right!