Help ! Mission : Stowaway

AssasinXxxX

AssasinXxxX

I know then the mission is not hard at all, but i guess its a bug or something my motorbike is really slow, or the airplane is too fast ! This is the 2nd time im playing GTA SA, i've already done that mission 1 year ago, but now im stucked, ive tryed more then 20 times and ive tryed with blowing up the airplane, but i cant get in after that !

Please tell me if its way to fix this

Here's a trick that I think less people know.

While you're riding the bike, try to tap the Num 9 key. This way, the bike will move faster. Good luck! icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

Arsen Vitiuk
...try to tap the Num 9 key.

By default. If you were altering the controls, unlike miromiro, look for 'Lean Up' line in Vehicle controls.

An alternate method is to get the Mini=Gun from the Railroad Bridge Pillar on the San Fiero Side. Instead of chasing the plane shoot it with the Mini-gun.

A quirk in the games program will allow the plane to blow up, BUT, it will still be there evern if invisible. You may then board it whenever you want. Neat Trick.

You are playing the Game with an Original DVD in the Drive? No Cracks?

sagirfahmid3

Assassin, i can do the mission for you, but you gotta wait till Friday because im not supposed to play games on weekdays. Mom gets mad =P

(i passed mission on 7th try)