RealGTA3 problem

pls.help.me.pls

pls.help.me.pls

Hi there

I just installed gta3 (cuz i missed the game) and i installed realgta3 mod to and run the game for the first time (so the txd.img and txd.dir files will appear). I start new game then i get the "converting textures" message play the first mission save game and quit. Then i went to the models folder of gta 3 and deleted the txd.img file and the txd.dir files then start the game again. Then i get the "converting textures" message AGAIN. when i checked the models folder the files are BACK so i delete them again started the game i get the "converting textures" message AGAIN files are BACK AGAIN. THIS KEEPS HAPPENING HOW CAN I STOP IT PLS HELP PLS!!

If people can help they will, no need to double post, especially within 10 minutes.

• 1 month later...
T00Gangsta4Dis

it is ok if the files come back after you get the converting message. it is sopposed to happen. there is no need to continue deleting them.

The txd.dir and gta.txd files are read by the game evry time it starts instead of via gta.img. Therefore they will always be there. It's pointless to delete them, they only return. The only time deleting helps is when you have just installed a mod, so you don't have to rebuild it.

So in short, ignore them.

pkmTc.gif

Dude... just download full savegame or just play the damn first mission how hard can it be??? u just have to drive that nigga around and thats all then try realgta again... do Start new game sleepy.gif