Can I run GTA IV on my pc?

S08

user posted image

According to SRL, I can also run Oblivion on My PC with no lag, on max settings with no lag =/.

(windows 7 64 bit laptop.)

YankeesPwnMets

No.

And I said this before, you CANNOT say that I could run this or that game at max and 60 FPS so I should be able to run GTA IV at max with so and so FPS. GTA IV is insanely buggy, it is picky on which systems it runs properly on, and anyways, Oblivion's system requirements are MUCH lower then GTA IV system requirements.

No.

And I said this before, you CANNOT say that I could run this or that game at max and 60 FPS so I should be able to run GTA IV at max with so and so FPS. GTA IV is insanely buggy, it is picky on which systems it runs properly on, and anyways, Oblivion's system requirements are MUCH lower then GTA IV system requirements.

exactly get gta on the ps3 its the best version of the game the pc version is the worst version.

@LXUserXL

If you have both xbox and ps3 why do you bother with trying to start GTA IV on laptop?

@LXUserXL

If you have both xbox and ps3 why do you bother with trying to start GTA IV on laptop?

I wanted to do some Campaign mods :9. but alright