Bring people to your apartment/house

ShotGunRain

ShotGunRain

I think this is a cool idea to bring people girls to your house because in past GTA'S if you get out of your car and get in your house they wouldn't come inside. In GTA V it would be great to bring hookers/friends into your house. It would be great to have a option to make a party in your house with friends. Houses in overall should have more things added to it in GTA V because you can only change clothes and save the game. Parties would make it even more better how about customizing your house then selling it? smile.gif If any mod thinks this topic needs to be locked then go ahead and lock it smile.gif

I'd like to invite people home, like having some use of the pool table in Playboy X's Apartment. Or maybe inviting a friend over to watch TV or just 'chill,' you know?

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Kwandilibro
I'd like to invite people home, like having some use of the pool table

Coulda used a bed. Makes things nice and easy.

Capricornus
I'd like to invite people home, like having some use of the pool table in Playboy X's Apartment. Or maybe inviting a friend over to watch TV or just 'chill,' you know?

I feel the same way. But then you'd have your basket of retards shouting "hey this isn't the sims!" f*ck it.

I think it'd be a nice little touch though.

caprisig.jpg

darrellmonks

You can use the pool table in playboy xs apartment. Simply call roman and select pool and wnter the apartment.

OT: I like the idea. In SR 2 the safehouses felt better with groups of your friends just chilling out.

Cool story Bro'

Guess so, Well i remember this cheat in GTA SA its where you can recruit randoms on the street like recruiting the Grove. And if you go into a safehouse such as the one on Grove street with them recruited they actually just stand there in the kitchen. Was it a glitch? I think it was.

Im my Opinion i guess there should be more activites to do with friends on gta instead of going outside all the time.

Finn 7 five 11

In GTA IV people followed you into apartments if you punched them or something, they stayed at the door looking at you.

Doing activities at home...eh i don't see the difference as opposed to doing it at a designated location.