Rate the mission above you!

Mati

So basically you post a link to a DYOM mission and the next person has to rate it from 1 to 10 and post a new mission. The missions doesn't have to be yours. It doesn't need to be created by a person from this forum. Also make sure to say something about the mission.

Example:

Person above:

Mission: Kill CJ

Next post:

I give it a 7/10, because....

Here's the next mission: Kill Sweet

Next post:

I like it, I give it a 10/10, cause...

Next mission: Kill Ryder

I'll start.

Mafia war

4/10 because there's only 3 objectives and these 3 objectives are only: kill barzini family..

The Big Fight

(Sorry that i am uploading my mission,i want to know what does pepole think about this biggrin.gif

It's actually better if you post the mission without letting the others wait...

7/10

Loved the action

No spelling mistakes

good cutscenes

colordwords

But yeah

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=3083

FIRST MISSION I EVER MADE!

XD

Nice first mission Hebekie,but i give it 6/10.

Because the mission wasn't perfect,there was few text mistakes text isn't colored etc...

Okay so here's mine:Matt and Rodger

This is my second mission EVER...

user posted image

@scream

It was the first mission i ever made

It wasa made whit DYOM 4.1 And is already 1 year ago uploaded!

user posted image

Bye Fellas It was a great time

What if someone posts exactly the same time?

The first poster counts smile.gif . Even if he was 0.00000000001 second faster.

6/10 It's quite good for the second mission. I'll even follow the storyline. It's good biggrin.gif

Here's one of the missions from ''GTA Prison Break'' mission series biggrin.gif

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=10174

It reminded my of good times, though it wasn't perfect.

-2 for not changing animations

-1 for a brainless antagonist (seriously, it all was so simple - just "you think you can run away" "yeah I can", it lacks the cinematics and the emotions) monocle.gif

+2 for good writing

+2 for an open plot

+1 for future wink.gif

7/10

As much as I'd want to test your thoughts on this mission: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=12328

I'd more likely want to know what do you think of another ballas mission, it just never gets enough, huh?

Anyway, is it any different?

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=12203

Jimmy_Leppard

I played both missions that Kratos put.

I give the mission parkour 5/10. It's alright if you have in mind that it's somewhere from the beginning of DYOM, I assume.

The Ballas Revenge - 6/10

Here is the mission for you to rate - I think it's great biggrin.gif

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=9597

Alright, I've played it, it was a good story line with good action, but some minor bugs and some things I simply didn't understand.... So 6/10 is it.....

Anyway, I want you to play one of my first missions: Click here...

It is a noob mission, i know tounge2.gif

1xDarkWarriorx1

8/10

It was just plain straight-forward,and very easy. Sorry,but i gotta be honest. but still good

Rate this one:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=8802

Or this one:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=7951

Edited by 1xDarkWarriorx1

2/10

Wow...Wouldn't give a such low rating...The mission is worht atleast 6/10...Atleast it had a story...

Jimmy_Leppard
2/10

Wow...Wouldn't give a such low rating...The mission is worht atleast 6/10...Atleast it had a story...

Yes,mine did not have a story because i did not have much time. And at least i wasn't so boring and easy.

Wow..Let's not spam. And other thing @DarkWarriorx - You didn't like the mission, ok. It's cool. I respect everyone's opinions. But don't insult me. ''Boring and easy''. You have a problem with me? Did I do that to your missions and talk sh*t about you? If you don't like my missions, don't play them anymore..and if you don't like me and if I'm so boring and easy, I'm begging you, send me a PM and we'll make all this way more easier. Just don't insult me. I didn't insult you. Did we understand each other?

I'm sorry, folks. I'm never mad or anything, but if someone sh*ts behind my back, I wanna know about it.

I apologize again. At least I don't talk sh*t about you or anyone else.

@pauliux2 - Thanks for standing up for me, real friend, but let it go.

1xDarkWarriorx1

2/10

Yes,mine did not have a story because i did not have much time. And at least i wasn't so boring and easy.

Wow..Let's not spam. And other thing @DarkWarriorx - You didn't like the mission, ok. It's cool. I respect everyone's opinions. But don't insult me. ''Boring and easy''. You have a problem with me? Did I do that to your missions and talk sh*t about you? If you don't like my missions, don't play them anymore..and if you don't like me and if I'm so boring and easy, I'm begging you, send me a PM and we'll make all this way more easier. Just don't insult me. I didn't insult you. Did we understand each other?

I'm sorry, folks. I'm never mad or anything, but if someone sh*ts behind my back, I wanna know about it.

I apologize again. At least I don't talk sh*t about you or anyone else.

@pauliux2 - Thanks for standing up for me, real friend, but let it go.

quote the part i insulted you. i did not "sh*t behind your back" i rated your mission,if you want revenge then you can talk sh*t about my missions all you want,you can make a whole site dedicated to hate my missions if you got "insulted" by me rating a MISSION,i did not say anything about you,i said about the mission,THE MISSION! Still "insulted" by me rating your mission? then say that my missions suck,i don't have a problem with anyone saying my missions suck balls,but you do!

Quote the part i insulted YOU.

QUOTE THE PART I INSULTED YOU

YOU CAN TELL MY MISSIONS SUCK ALL YOU WANT,I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

f*ck

I SAID THAT YOUR MISSION (NOT MISSIONs ONLY ONE MISSION) SUCKS I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU

JESUS ASS CHRIST DAMN.

To make this easier: I did not talk about you,i just said that the MISSION was easy and simple,damn can you f*cking read????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by 1xDarkWarriorx1

STOP f*ckING SPAMMING

user posted image

1xwarriorx1

Derb derb derb im not spamming der derb

TROLOLOLOL

user posted image

N00bs never understant the magic of trolling

user posted image

N00bs never understant the magic of trolling

If you think that saying "DERB DERB I TROL U Y U NO TROL BACK" is trolling,you need to find out more.

And by the way:

user posted image

Well by the looks of that pic the train has taken a much better way

user posted image

I'm gonna try and get this thread back on track:

1xDarkWarriorx1: I played both your missions and I have to say they didn't stand out to me. Perhaps you didn't like the cutscenes in Jimmy_Leppard's mission but at least he put in some effort to establlish a story. And it's pretty boring work to add all these actors in the baseball stadium but it does add to the credibility of the mission. Of your missions on the other hand, one involved shooting a granny in an army base and stopped abruptly in the middle of nowhere the other was just drive to X, shoot X guys. No cutscenes, no story. What I did like about the aea 69 mission was that the limited ammo meant you had to be really accurate with your shots. Other than that I didn't think your missions were all that difficult either. Not that I think that difficulty is the only measurement of a good mission, but you certainly seem to think easy missions are boring.

Since I have no new missions finished yet, would anyone like to try and rate my second mission (Kratos already did a good job rating it in another topic, but maybe some other perspectives would be nice): http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=12251

Deividas59

I'm gonna try and get this thread back on track:

1xDarkWarriorx1: I played both your missions and I have to say they didn't stand out to me. Perhaps you didn't like the cutscenes in Jimmy_Leppard's mission but at least he put in some effort to establlish a story. And it's pretty boring work to add all these actors in the baseball stadium but it does add to the credibility of the mission. Of your missions on the other hand, one involved shooting a granny in an army base and stopped abruptly in the middle of nowhere the other was just drive to X, shoot X guys. No cutscenes, no story. What I did like about the aea 69 mission was that the limited ammo meant you had to be really accurate with your shots. Other than that I didn't think your missions were all that difficult either. Not that I think that difficulty is the only measurement of a good mission, but you certainly seem to think easy missions are boring.

Since I have no new missions finished yet, would anyone like to try and rate my second mission (Kratos already did a good job rating it in another topic, but maybe some other perspectives would be nice): http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=12251

Thats what i mean,i told him to hate my missions but he is too pussy too call my sh*tty missions sh*t,in fact im thinking of deleting them from DYOM.GTAGAMES.NL and from my compute,seriously im gonna do a fresh start. but you guys are too wussy to hate my missions,hate my missions please!

Thats what i mean,i told him to hate my missions but he is too pussy too call my sh*tty missions sh*t,in fact im thinking of deleting them from DYOM.GTAGAMES.NL and from my compute,seriously im gonna do a fresh start. but you guys are too wussy to hate my missions,argh i can't stand it,if you people hated my missions i wouldn't remove them.

and by the way how do i delete my missions????

Edited by Deividas59