How long did GTA IV & EFLC keep you entertained?

Vorobev

I'd just like to know for how long did GTA IV, EFLC and the Multiplayer modes keep you entertained from the moment of purchase? cool.gif By entertained i mean for how long did you play them on an almost daily basis, preferring them to any other games you've had at that moment?

For me it was about a month and a half, mind you i'm a very slow paced gamer, i was progressing at a rate of about 5% per day in the original GTA IV and spent more time exploring and doing side missions then the actual storyline. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

If it wasn't for the fact that I keep buying new games I would never take GTA IV out of the console, I'v just got down stairs from playing MP now, and I'm replaying the storyline again.

Restarting the Story lines

Starting with:

>Gta IV

>TLAD

>TBOGT

About half way through IV its pretty awesome so far.

They still do. That's why I love the series so much. But I mainly play to collect vehicles and cause mayhem.

I still play them. Maybe not as much as I used to but I still play them.

this icon14.gificon14.gif

It still does. But I play all the GTAs. I just go from one game to another.

I still play through the storylines now and then, finishing the missions in new and interesting ways to make it even more entertaining.

Multiplayer is without a doubt the reason I'm still playing this game on a daily basis 3 years after release!

I didn't buy it until it came out on PC, but since then I play about 2 or 3 times a week.

I still haven't made 100% as I have a bad habit of restarting games for varies reasons.

The last time was to start playing the trinity.

AlexGTAGamer

Still playing them all and still being entertained by them. smile.gif

grandtheftautovideogamer

Well I never really played GTA IV with Niko as the protagonist, but I played EFLC with Luis and Johnny, and that wasn't very entertaining for long because there wasn't a lot of missions. I have to say that I liked TBoGT way better than TLAD because im not a real biker gang fan and TBoGT had fun nightclub missions and more to do other than kill other bikers. That's just my opinion.

I'm working my way through the IV storyline again, enjoying every moment of it. While I really liked the two expansions, I've found that I actually enjoy vanilla more. Niko's humour gets me every time.

They would still keep me entertained today, although I stopped playing the original Grand Theft Auto IV. That doesn't eliminate the chances of playing it again, though. Now, I play Episodes from Liberty City every once in a while, but definitely not as much as before. I passed both storylines during the 2010 holiday season.

November 2010 to January 2011 was a great period of gaming for me. I finished the storylines of:

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- Heavy Rain

- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

- Red Dead Redemption

I wouldn't say I'm that frequent of a gamer, so only a few games captivate my attention.

I got the game the day it came out and so far I've completed the main story 11 times and I'm in brucies missions on number 12. I love the first half of the game where you work for Jacob and Faustin because I like it when niko is almost a nobody wearing his russian clothes rather than when he works for Pegrino. I've only completed each dlc twice because it can take me about two days and I never go online because there is never anyone to play with apart from on free for all.