have gta game set editor?

leonardo_ramos_martins

leonardo_ramos_martins

i instal gta.set in my computer ,but he cause erros ...i no have good video card to enter setings confused.gif bad pc :3 any help-me???

leonardo_ramos_martins
i instal gta.set in my computer ,but he cause erros ...i no have good video card to enter setings confused.gif bad pc :3 any help-me???

san andreas hehehe

The GTA_SA.set File is created by your Operating System. YOU do not create it. The Files is made After you play the game and close/exit it. It contains the settings of your Drivers/screen/game play options. You cannot use a .set file created by another system.

leonardo_ramos_martins
The GTA_SA.set File is created by your Operating System. YOU do not create it. The Files is made After you play the game and close/exit it. It contains the settings of your Drivers/screen/game play options. You cannot use a .set file created by another system.

well this was not the answer I wanted, yes I know, the system creates the file but I want an EDITOR, as i cannot afford the Advenced config I can not put the game in minimos.eu want something that will edit it I believe this not be the only situation @ @

Start GTA SA, go to Options, Display, go to Advanced.

The default graphic setting will be set at the second one. Just lower it and you will be ok.

Can you tell us your full system specifications? Processor, RAM, video card, OS?