kyeenn

do you think Brucie is GAY??  

64 members have voted

1. 1. do you think Brucie is GAY??

• Yes
    • No

AlexGTAGamer
i think he is..

+1. icon14.gif I mean he's come on to Niko and Luis, I wouldn't be surprised if he came on to Roman too, and the fact that he always denies it when asked.

i think he is..

+1. icon14.gif I mean he's come on to Niko and Luis, I wouldn't be surprised if he came on to Roman too, and the fact that he always denies it when asked.

But you never see him with a man, he's always with women, when you take them in the chopper ect.

Harwood Butch3r

I don't think he's gay, but he's pretty narcissistic.

I think he straight, but he doesn't have any successes with ladies. Women probably turning him down constantly, so he pays prostitutes to hang out with him.

On other hand he had 'girlfriend' in his loft once, but maybe she was also a hooker?

The whole gay actions he was doing were only to show how great he is. In other wors Brucie got typical symptoms of NPD (Narcissitic Personality Disorder).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_...nality_disorder

Edited by Tycek

He is a bit gay, if you remember in BoGT I think he comes onto Luis.

U R B A N I T A S

I think shes just a female going through gender reassignment,its just taking a bit longer than normal!

Lord_Ant_Warrior

I think Brucie is Bisexual. Interestingly if you look at Niko's LoveMeet page, you will see that the description pertains EXACTLY to Brucie and NOT Niko- obviously Brucie wrote the page but I think the underlying message from Rockstar is that he wrote the profile as if he was describing HIMSELF and not Niko. The fact that Brucie was writing for somebody else made it a lot easier for his own feelings to be expressed, IMO. A lot of the text on there has gay undertones, so I would say that Brucie is confused about his sexuality. Although I don't believe he is not attracted to women either. So it has to be Bisexual.

I'm 100% sure that he isn't completely heterosexual, anyhow. Anybody who reads his (Niko's) MyRoom page will probably come to that realisation. Not that there is anything wrong with Brucie being Bisexual- he is a great character whatever his preferences may be.

Edited by Lord_Ant_Warrior

• 1 month later...
.Olbricht.

I hate how he talks all the time about being "alpha", how "NB" and him are "f*cking winners", or how he's "genetically different". It's pretty obvious that all the sh*t he does is just a ploy to hide his homosexuality.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate how he talks all the time about being "alpha", how "NB" and him are "f*cking winners", or how he's "genetically different". It's pretty obvious that all the sh*t he does is just a ploy to hide his homosexuality.

Off-Topic:

Yeah right, and now we have a Belieber who's "Not Gay",

Haha, J/K, I know that competition... Red vs Yellow...

Back-On-Topic:

No he takes pics with Chicks,

He has a chick in his house, he talks about chicks like crazy,

I believe he's Bisexual, as it says in His Criminal Record he's...

He's more Hetero than Homo...

I agree with what "iTRiP" said.

• 3 weeks later...
Wu Kenny Lee

For me, he's more gay than hetero.

He just do it with women to show himself and others how manly he is, he just don't want to accept how gay he really is.

He fears that he wouldn't be accepted anymore if it turns out that he is gay, so he just talks about how much he likes vaginas, how strong his muscles are, and about other things that should show how manly he is.

Also, think about his name "Brucie", and the name of a "good friend" of him "Stevie" whatsthat.gif

Edited by Wu Kenny Lee