Should Secret Clothes Return?

ShotGunRain

ShotGunRain

Should the secret clothes scattered around the city return in Gta V? It was cool thing they added in Gta IV like the one on the Statute Of Liberty and the old characters clothing from the past Gta's. It would be cool to add every Emergency Uniforms Police/Fire/Ambulance. It would be a great idea to add a Police uniform in Gta V you can get into Police vehicle with the uniform on and people would believe you are a real cop and stop get money from them or something smile.gif BTW this is my first topic if its sucky you guys can lock it whenever you want smile.gif

Yeah, or even a clothing scrap system like RDR, perhaps instead of pigeons so you can eventually unlock a whole host of awesome outfits, and if se int VC why not Tommy's shirt and jeans combo tounge.gif

I love this Idea. I remember Vice City had like the Pimp suit and various other ones that just made the whole experience more enjoyable. This is a great idea and Bump*****

ShotGunRain
Yeah, or even a clothing scrap system like RDR, perhaps instead of pigeons so you can eventually unlock a whole host of awesome outfits, and if se int VC why not Tommy's shirt and jeans combo tounge.gif

Yeah that would be cool how about instead of just getting 100% by killing the pigeons you could get pigeon suite like in this video

smile.gif or have Nikos clothes if its in Vice City or the green t-shirt from San Andreas Grove Streets.

ShotGunRain
I love this Idea. I remember Vice City had like the Pimp suit and various other ones that just made the whole experience more enjoyable. This is a great idea and Bump*****

Yes that would be great to have a pimp suit tounge.gif

ShotGunRain

I remember Flat Line mission in Gta IV the doctors clothes made a big role if you didn't wear it the guards shot you if you did wear the clothes you go kill the guy and come out without a scratch smile.gif

I like the idea, but then they should make these clothes useful. In GTA IV, as much as I liked the doctor outfit, it has no use outside the 'Flatline' mission. And it doesn't make sense for niko to wear it anywhere else. And it's basically the same for any other outfit given in a mission.

They could for example make some clothes needed to gain access to some areas with rare vehicules (kind of like in Vice City with the cop outfit needed to get access to the Rhino and the Hunter before getting the hidden packages).

Or even simpler, make more infiltration mission (I'm not talking about Splinter Cell-like missions, more like Hitman with disguises) which would be much easier with the proper outfit.

Should the secret clothes scattered around the city return in Gta V? It was cool thing they added in Gta IV like the one on the Statute Of Liberty and the old characters clothing from the past Gta's. It would be cool to add every Emergency Uniforms Police/Fire/Ambulance. It would be a great idea to add a Police uniform in Gta V you can get into Police vehicle with the uniform on and people would believe you are a real cop and stop get money from them or something smile.gif BTW this is my first topic if its sucky you guys can lock it whenever you want smile.gif

Best idea here, by far.

Yeah. They should have like apartments you can go into then you get like Clothes in the Closet, Tommy's shirt and jeans would be sweet.

Really good idea. Secret outfits that give perks? Ideal for GTA in my opinion icon14.gif

no, no secret clothes, i dont want that you can go find a outfit, its better if you buy your clothes... thats a lot better

ShotGunRain
no, no secret clothes, i dont want that you can go find a outfit, its better if you buy your clothes... thats a lot better

Whats more fun walking randomly in the city and finding an awesome outfit or just buying it id rather find it if you don't want to find it there will be lots of videos on youtube how to find that outfit. They should have made lots of clothing shops in Gta IV i hope there will be more options on clothing styles smile.gif

ShotGunRain
Really good idea. Secret outfits that give perks? Ideal for GTA in my opinion icon14.gif

smile.gif glad you like it there should be something like this if you have police outfit you get more choice of weapons if you have the doctors you get additional health but i don't know about the firefighters outfit or they should give you the clothes after you beat the side missions in when you arrest people you get the police outfit if you rescue people take them to hospital after you finish it you get the doctors outfit. Overall i think there should be more options on clothing just add a little fun to the game like chicken outfit from Cluckin Bell or pigeon one in the video that would be hilarious smile.gif

ShotGunRain

Best idea here, by far.

Glad you guys like it Gta V should be on the middle of serious and fun. Funny clothing wouldn't hurt smile.gif

Maybe with the firefighter outfit you can be on fire without falling on the ground and panicking. That or you can lose health at a slower rate than normal when youre on fire.

For me its not the clothes I know I could buy better clothes at the store, or mall if they add one but its the specialty of it. Like If Liberty City had like Trash Management, or Cunstruction worker outift that you could find at the location of where they work or anything thats just different and fun would be nice

I think special clothes should return but only if they are, indeed, special. Things like outrageous costumes or outfits of past protagonists are good examples. If it's got no easter egg value then it shouldn't be any more difficult to attain. But we all know how R* loves to make mundane things outrageously difficult to obtain; in every GTA there's at least a couple vehicles that you don't find outside of missions. There's nothing special at all about them, but they don't spawn ANYWHERE other than their respective mission(s).

I like your part with the Tommy's shirt and jeans, it just depends who you play as; like for example

Niko Bellic; the clothes you could buy, I found didn't suite his personality, I loved the suits, and leather-jackets the best on him.

But, I would love that COMBO; you buy some secret house, and inside there is the combo, i'd love that. biggrin.gif.

Well, as long as only some of the clothes are special and they dont count towards 100% then im ok with it.

I got all the special clothes and the clothes i used the most was claude's outfit in playboy x's apartment

I think it fit Niko awesomely and also all of the girlfriend liked it (i think?)

Really good idea. Secret outfits that give perks? Ideal for GTA in my opinion  icon14.gif

smile.gif glad you like it there should be something like this if you have police outfit you get more choice of weapons if you have the doctors you get additional health but i don't know about the firefighters outfit or they should give you the clothes after you beat the side missions in when you arrest people you get the police outfit if you rescue people take them to hospital after you finish it you get the doctors outfit. Overall i think there should be more options on clothing just add a little fun to the game like chicken outfit from Cluckin Bell or pigeon one in the video that would be hilarious smile.gif

I think the fire fighter outfit should reduce damage from fire, like what happened if you reached level 12 in the firefighter missions in SA.

Also, try not to double/triple post smile.gif

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

Great Idea, And I do think they should return icon14.gif

Whats more fun walking randomly in the city and finding an awesome outfit or just buying it id rather find it if you don't want to find it there will be lots of videos on youtube how to find that outfit. They should have made lots of clothing shops in Gta IV i hope there will be more options on clothing styles smile.gif

There's obviously going to be Tutorial's put out there to obtain the clothing item's, so why not gain an extra unique shirt without spending any money?

Ispintechno

I'm all for it, I love easter eggs of all types.

I miss putting on the cop uniform and wondering around the police station. I was surprised to find a dildo in the cop shower in Vice City. And SA made the police station quite large. I made a fun mini game out of shooting my way out of there once I was deep behind enemy line.

ShotGunRain
Really good idea. Secret outfits that give perks? Ideal for GTA in my opinion  icon14.gif

I think the fire fighter outfit should reduce damage from fire, like what happened if you reached level 12 in the firefighter missions in SA.

Also, try not to double/triple post smile.gif

True you will get less damage from being set on fire. Thanks for the tip i will try not to double post smile.gif

Of Course, It would be great if you finished the game and go looking around for secret outfits biggrin.gif

True, After those missions where you get an outfit and use it. It only effects the mission nothing outside of it. Like in Gta Lcs? whats the point of doing those missions where you have to dress in a certain outfit, Other than that its just for good looks.

Gta Sa kinda had an effect the one with the valet parking? After that mission you could go back and go do some valet parking.

yeah but i dont want to go around the city every time i want to change clothes.