Hexer

lol232

Does Hexer still spawn after you do all 10 car thefts?

Or Races...

Or Seagulls?

Because does Hexer still spawn or only the vehicles you unlocked, or sometimes example Bati 800 and sometimes Hexer... And etc....

Does that Blue and White Hexer still spawn near the safe house?

If you get what i mean...

Edit: I don't think you get what I mean

Will the hexer still spawn outside of my house after 100%?

Edited by lol232

Yes.

You'll unlock more bike spawns by the safehouse once you do all the races.

oh, not only Hexer will spawn, more bikes will? Or sometimes it will spawn this bike, sometimes that bike?

They will all spawn around your safehouse. On my game my Hexer spawns in front of my parking space and my Bati and Hakachou spawn on my lawn. I still haven't found all the seagulls yet so I don't know where the other bike spawns at, but they should all appear on your property with each other, my bikes do.

BooostFlare

the last bike innovation also spawns on the lawn next to Hakochou or whatever the name is tounge.gif

oh, not only Hexer will spawn, more bikes will? Or sometimes it will spawn this bike, sometimes that bike?

The hexer will always spawn on your safehouse.

When you win all the races, you'll unlock the Bati 800 and Hakuchou or whatever it's called.

There's also another bike which you get from blowing up all the seagulls.

When you win all the races, you'll unlock the Bati 800 and Hakuchou or whatever it's called.

I know that ( With Innovation Bike), thanks. Ithough my Hexer will not spawn anymore...

I know that ( With Innovation Bike), thanks. Ithough my Hexer will not spawn anymore...

just a fyi if you have cars in the parking safe area at random times it disables hexar spawn try entering/exiting the save screen via the bed sometimes you get a hexar outside.

just a fyi if you have cars in the parking safe area at random times it disables hexar spawn try entering/exiting the save screen via the bed sometimes you get a hexar outside.

I know, thanks anyways smile.gif...

Thanks everyone smile.gif