The Best Mod Ever Made For GTAIII?

OmeXr

Which is the best mod ever made for gta3?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best mod ever made for gta3?

• Real GTAIII
    • Xbox Version
    • Liberty City Nights
    • GTA: Frosted Winter
    • HD Version
    • Stories From Liberty City

-Real GTAIII

-Xbox Version >

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=399016

-Liberty City Nights >

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=450393

-GTA: Frosted Winter

-HD Version >

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=424616

-Stories From Liberty City >

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=464942

-Beta Mod

Edited by OmeXr

Arsen Vitiuk

Sorry if I disappoint someone, but I'll stick with the Original Version forever. It is what it is, after all, GTA:III. And no mod can make it better than it is.

Claude Speed.
I kinda agree with Arsen. Mods ruin the atmosphere of the game and they never really turn out to be as good as the original. And I'll have to say this poll is a bit pointless and biased, because there are other cool mods for GTA III such as Liberty City Twenty Ten by Onepiece.

Gone...but not quite.

well its not pointless. mods doing a pretty good job with keeping alive the original game. and i'm sorry about 2010, i forgot it.

Well GTAIII has almost 10 years and I still play it because of the amazing atmosphere R* bring to this game. I have tried Real GTAIII and Beta mod. RGTAIII was good but I don't like how different vehicles with different quality was added to this. The Beta GTAIII was good but I saw map changes only in Portland and not all of them... and this mod was never finished. Too bad confused.gif

Now I'm lookinjg forward for Liberty City Night final release because from the screens I saw it looks like another hours to spend on gameplay in such a good old game and GTAIII HD version looks also promising with the modern graphics.

Oh well for me it was Odie's Stuntpark, yeah It wasn't the most amazing map ever, but it was fun and it really helped to push modding to what it is today, plus without it I never would have fallen in love with modding and 3D art in general, RIP.

Oh well for me it was Odie's Stuntpark, yeah It wasn't the most amazing map ever, but it was fun and it really helped to push modding to what it is today, plus without it I never would have fallen in love with modding and 3D art in general, RIP.

Plus.. one.

Odie brought life to GTA Modding, and he shall live, in our hearts.

R.I.P Odie.

His mod's were great.

No matter if they were tiny, big, or whatever.

Plus.. one.

Odie brought life to GTA Modding, and he shall live, in our hearts.

R.I.P Odie.

His mod's were great.

No matter if they were tiny, big, or whatever.

This. God bless him.

There should have been an "other" category, or at least an "Odie and/or Illspirit" category.

Bit of pride including your own mod, eh? wink.gif Even more involved in VOTING for it: that's like cheating (kinda).

I voted for RealGTA, one of the first BIG collaborative mods.

pkmTc.gif

I like the XBOX mod because it has a light touch that breathes air into the original.

Where can i vote for Odie's stunt park ,it was the first time i played gta 3 at my uncle's house with a mod that day i found out there is a thing called Modding ,R.I.P Odie u brought GTA modding to a whole new level