Player Permanent Change

The_Lozza

Is there a way in scripting ASI to save your 'changed model' when you go to sleep. Like- Save game as 'Gun Nut' and wake up as 'Gun Nut'. I hate having to manually change it each time I play ...

It might crash cutscenes but I don't care, I just wanna experiment.

Lol.

If you actually manage to save your game using a custom skin, it will crash during the load.

You could use an area check (around the beds) that checks to see if the model is Niko and if not swap it then have the else to the area check set it to your desired skin. This way when you walk in to save it will change to Niko and not crash then when you load and walk out of the area it will swap your model.

It would be nice if the Player Selector mod allowed a 'default skin', which it would switch to automatically after the game loads. That would take care of the issue I think.

Well, you can make 2 hotkeys in simple native trainer, let's say you set P to load your custom skin and N to load Niko skin. When you save ur game u press N, when u load it u press P. Simple

It's just annoying there's no script that would quickly skip the cutscenes whenever they start

• 3 weeks later...
TheJasonGallant

If you save, the player will return to player skin. You'll not load a custom character.