Real Snitching in GTA V

Moderator X

Moderator X

there were talking about how pedestrians would snitch and call the police in GTA IV ive have yet to see that, unless someone can prove me wrong but I want real snitching in GTA V even if your holding a gun out you should hear people on the phone , even if you start a fight people should say he did it hardcore snitching

It happens but only if you shoot your weapon and people are around you see them pull out their phones and call the police.

It happens all the time. That's why cops show up sometimes even if there where none around when you did the crime.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

Yeah, there is snitching , but it could be improved.

I think it's actually kind of annoying. Even if you could tell who was snitching, capping them would only lead to a higher wanted level.

c.monstar702

wat the hell like this phone thing is going to far cause i got annoyed in gta iv to much cops well man, gta iv's police limit to gain stars is enough to satisfly you? cause this is getting silly to the mind cause they cant add everything to it, but hopefully it satisfies, to not get sued....

man like serious stop cause people want to hold guns? well yes and they do call the cops anyways cause you hold one, but they just patrol you so that should be the limit! alien.gif

Maybe in the next game, if someone attempts to snitch you can just kick the phone out a peds hand and player would be like "Try that sh*t again and your f*cked".

grandtheftautovideogamer

Here's how I see this, I read that people walking the streets carry a phone call over to the police because they saw you holding a gun, or kill someone.. I think that it is totally unrealistic for EVERYONE to have a cell phone even though everyone and their mother and grandmother has one. If the police hear a gun go off or see a fight then they should go over to stop the fight, not automatically go over and shoot or start punching at you, and I'd think if the people seeing the fight or shooting would snitch and call the police. It's realistic but I never seen it in any GTA. I hope to see it in GTA V, and I hope the police don't just chase after you because you killed someone and there was nobody around to see you do the action.

Finn 7 five 11
wat the hell like this phone thing is going to far cause i got annoyed in gta iv to much cops well man, gta iv's police limit to gain stars is enough to satisfly you? cause this is getting silly to the mind cause they cant add everything to it, but hopefully it satisfies, to not get sued....

man like serious stop cause people want to hold guns? well yes and they do call the cops anyways cause you hold one, but they just patrol you so that should be the limit! alien.gif

Yeah too many cops and too easy to get a wanted level.

Its stupid when your beating hobos on the beach and no-one else is around yet you get a wanted level.

I think it's actually kind of annoying. Even if you could tell who was snitching, capping them would only lead to a higher wanted level.

Because in real life, offing someone who just called the cops would NOT lead to a higher wanted status. sarcasm.gif

Because in real life, offing someone who just called the cops would NOT lead to a higher wanted status. sarcasm.gif

"anyone who would sacrifice fun for realism deserves neither" -that used to be my signature and I think it really applies here.

This would suck. It's too easy to get wanted already, let alone without a no-police cheat. Realism isn't always good.

It's a video game? icon13.gif