save woozie

judas 00

Listen, DYOM forums are not for stand alone missions. It's for missionpack, storylines, and people who want to show people their ALL missions. Ok?

Listen, DYOM forums are not for stand alone missions. It's for missionpack, storylines, and people who want to show people their ALL missions. Ok?

So Maybe this can be his thread of missions.

i would like to know what people think about my mission save woozie

I played your mission and I have 4 remarks. First one is spelling. Sometimes letters are missing, this is probably because you type faster than DYOM can handle. Second, during the cutscene the players appear out of nowhere as the scene is already playing (this may also be due to my slow PC). Thirdly: the roadblocks are too sturdy. They don't break easily which makes it hard to make the jump. Fourthly: it was a bit short and quite easy.

WTF dude, this missions forum is for every mission, it doesn't matter if some start a topic of one single mission!!

I started like 3 topics all about 1 mission, so what you're saying is b*llsh*t (sorry for my bad language confused.gif )

The Mission is great as beginner, Good Work icon14.gif

Guib is right, he's new and want some feedback to improve next time. So, he'll make missionpack next time wink.gif

The Mission is great as beginner, Good Work icon14.gif

Guib is right, he's new and want some feedback to improve next time. So, he'll make missionpack next time wink.gif

offtopic: Ofcourse I am right, I am always right tounge.gif

Ok, I am going to play your mission too.....

thanks i am now making a new longer mission and i will watch the spelling and the cutscene thing has also happend at my pc it was my third missions or so so that's why that happended. i wil post my new mission within now and 20 minuts thanks for the tips an how do i solve the problems with the road blocks?

I'd say use another object that breaks down more easily, like pylons or something

This forum is called "Missions", anyone who wants to showcase his mission here, can.

Tyrancy against new members isn't the kind of stuff people need here.

I'll edit later to bring feedback.

Brian Walker

As first mission is good, i very enjoyed it due to a song that i was hearing, it gives adrenaline (the mission) and with cheats is fun to kill the cops biggrin.gif

Anyways as mine (first mission) was emh... an EPIC FAIL, you will be sure a good mission designer! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon14.gif

Edited by Brian Walker