SA-MP Trouble!

AdamxD

Hello guys. Iam desperate as far as GTA.. I had an error in GTA Before 1 month, no answer was given to my problem, so I formated my whole PC, So now it's cleaned and nothing is installed on it. So CURRENTLY I have GTA SP+MP Installed.. But here is the deal!! When I click either on GTA SP Or GTA MP (Connect) it just loads for 2 seconds but no response. It's like I click a game to start and it doesn't respond. After two days I discovered this. When I go to properties of GTA, Then combactivity(However it is spelled) , I chose Windows 98/ME Then When I clicked GTA, Suddenly Screen became black for 2 seconds. I said -YES I MADE IT!- Then suddenly it <<KICKS Me>> out of the game without an error.. Guys please give me an answer!

Intel®

Pentium® 4CPU 2.80 GHz

2.81 GHz, 768 MB RAM

Hello guys. Iam desperate as far as GTA.. I had an error in GTA Before 1 month, no answer was given to my problem, so I formated my whole PC, So now it's cleaned and nothing is installed on it. So CURRENTLY I have GTA SP+MP Installed.. But here is the deal!! When I click either on GTA SP Or GTA MP (Connect) it just loads for 2 seconds but no response. It's like I click a game to start and it doesn't respond. After two days I discovered this. When I go to properties of GTA, Then combactivity(However it is spelled) , I chose Windows 98/ME Then When I clicked GTA, Suddenly Screen became black for 2 seconds. I said -YES I MADE IT!- Then suddenly it <<KICKS Me>> out of the game without an error.. Guys please give me an answer!

Intel®

Pentium® 4CPU 2.80 GHz

2.81 GHz, 768 MB RAM

When in compatability mode i always use a SP also try running as admin too.

It isn't necessary to 'Quote' large bits, use the Add-Reply, Quick-Rep[y buttons at the bottom of the screen.

ALSO...

PRE-TROUBLE-SHOOTING QUESTIONS:

PROBLEM SOLVING:

If you have changed OS or Screen settings, If your system upgraded anything (drivers, etc) Delete the GTA_SA.set File. The GTA_SA.set file is recreated at the end of each game play.

before people here begin investing a lot of time trying to fix a possible NO-FIX situation:

What Version (Edition) of the game do you have? (1, 2, 3?)

How are you playing:

1. With the Original DVD in the Drive?

2. OR are you Using a 'backup' disc? (Fix is to use the Original DVD.)

3. Are you Using a No-CD crack? (No fix to be found on this Forum.)

4. OR a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive, or SteamPower.com

5. If none of the above, then what is the origin of your game? (Please be specific, as there may not be a fix to found on this Forum.)