finalesoul12

Who Wanna Be In The Credits Just Say The Word And Your In

Example:

I`ll make A Mission That Will Say Some Credits

Example of a name:

Finale AKA Soul

Creator/Designer

Edited by finalesoul12

Oh... I hate you topic's so f**cking much. I think its only for get more posts, but for what? There is no rank system. *Facepalm*

finalesoul12

.......... I`ll Just Randomly give some credits

Drift-Kingz
Oh... I hate you topic's so f**cking much. I think its only for get more posts, but for what? There is no rank system. *Facepalm*

Shut the f*ck up please.

Anyways, what's the point of adding random people in your credits? If you wanna add someone in your credits, put somebody that actually helped you with something. That's what credits are for. Putting random people in your credits is just... not right.

General Scrotum

Useless thread and useless comments...

Shut up and wait for it to be locked or something else.

EDIT: Instead of making alot of topics with no missions inside them, PM us to know if we want to be in your missions or have credits (for no reasons...) or anything else.

Edited by Secronom President

Shut the f*ck up please.

Anyways, what's the point of adding random people in your credits? If you wanna add someone in your credits, put somebody that actually helped you with something. That's what credits are for. Putting random people in your credits is just... not right.

Oh don't act all nice, they have the right to burst out whenever it's time to, and it is.

How would it help anyone to have their names in included in your credits? barely few people see them anyway,

to kinda sum up my thought -

what you're doing is equal to selling a doughnut hole, A.K.A useless.

Drift-Kingz

Shut the f*ck up please.

Oh don't act all nice, they have the right to burst out whenever it's time to, and it is.

How would it help anyone to have their names in included in your credits? barely few people see them anyway,

to kinda sum up my thought -

what you're doing is equal to selling a doughnut hole, A.K.A useless.

Being nice wasn't my intention. Let me just sum up what I said:

Tha f*ck?

Lock.