Born To Kill : Chapter Of The Forgotten

hebekie

Warning : Play Born To kill first to understand this story,also this story is after the 'Work For Your Self Choice'

user posted image

Story

After Jack was almost killed in the mafia war between him and Mendez, Jack was shot right in his chest , thanks to the great medication Jack survived the wound and was released out of Hospital Prison after 1 month due the lack of evidence. Years after that he lived whit his son in the country side,never coming in the city because of the mafia.Jack became depressive and tired of this , no money,no good house,almost no food. his son Chris couldn't go to school because of the lack of money , and he had only a few friends. They where forgotten by the people they once knew . Chris was sighted in LS and was followed to Jack's place,they kidnapped Chris and Jack . What happens next, is to decide by you.

Game Play

You play as Chris Redem , Jack's youngest son. As kid you where a bully target , everyone was against Chris , they said he had no life and he will never become an adult . Teachers found him horrible , he never answered any of the questions they asked , they say he has autism , witch isn't good. After his dad knew that he gave his son lessons . Chris isn't the same as Jack was when he was young, Jack always said stuff when he didn't like it , Chris just shuts up and says nothing, he only thinks. Only thinks when he wants.

Characters

Here all the characters from the whole serie will be displayed, the character list is also your laptop and you make the info's yur self, so enemy's will have no info because you cant interview them.

People from The City

Menny Lova

Is just a normal guy whe don't know much about,he is gym leader in LS that's what we know

---------

Personality : Macho, pain in the ass

Gun Handel : Bad

Financial : Rich

Knowledge : smart ass

Bravery : Very brave

---------

City : LS

Birthplace : mexico

---------

Friendship : friend

---------

Mafia

Mendez Mandaria

Leader of SA's strongest Mafia gang.

Whe cant give any info on Mafia members.

Missions

In every mission a little secret will be hidden , it can be in words or actors or anything. if you finde them you will get a role in the serie

Mission Mission Giver
Last Tear Jack
Bruce You

Achievments

Play Born to kill and this serie fully : BTK real fan!

Play only this : COTF fan!

Never die in one of the missions : Your Born To Kill.

Egg hunter : Find all the hidden secrets in all missions .

Mission Info :

Last Tear : Your kidnapped whit your father , escape the mafia and a story will be telled.

Topic under construction!

Edited by hebekie

user posted image

Bye Fellas It was a great time

I am going to try everything, just to see what you've accomplished,

also - did you use the tips I've adviced you?

I am going to try everything, just to see what you've accomplished,

also - did you use the tips I've adviced you?

Oh il use them i forgot about those in the last tear mission because i tought it whas just an intro.

Il make the next mission whit the tips i promise

user posted image

Bye Fellas It was a great time