Perhaps unrelated but..

illspirit

Schismatist

Oh hey I wonder what's going on in this topi-HOLY sh*t AAGAGAHAHGAHGHGAHGHAGAAYGAHGAH GTA 5 VICE CITY CONFIRMED OH LORD YOU CAME HBAHBAHBAHBAHABHAHBHAB

An admin posting this? Do we have our first genuine leak?

tbh i always thought illspirit is a gtaforums founder or something,

So are you illspirit? and if you are than the next gta will be set in vice city lol

or hes just trollin

OMG Palm tree..posted by an admin...GTA VC Confirmed!!

lol.gif

Wait a second ... Edit: Hey, is that the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel?

Edited by MissCloud

Snake Without a Tongue

There's a code in the tree spots. It says: pffffffffftttttttt...

RYAN, can you confirm he is an admin please

are you kidding? illspirit is an admin from the begging of time

user posted image

RYAN, can you confirm he is an admin please

are you kidding? illspirit is an admin from the begging of time

It just seems a bit weird. I wouldn't have thought an Admin would act like this

Its a fake guys, his join date is 1975, I guess a hacker?

Wrong! He's a forum administrator. The old join date is just a relic from when the forums changed from Ikonboard to Invision Power Board and the admin team wanted to test out the capabilities of the new forum software. There is a retired staff member called Morph who has around -8million posts as a result of this as well.

He's not a founder member either though as far as I know. He came over from another forum called Gouranga which used to be pretty active during the times of GTA 1 and GTA 2. This forum was founded as gta3forums.com by Stilton, BigRed and Tank.

Its a fake guys, his join date is 1975, I guess a hacker?

Wrong! He's a forum administrator. The old join date is just a relic from when the forums changed from Ikonboard to Invision Power Board and the admin team wanted to test out the capabilities of the new forum software. There is a retired staff member called Morph who has around -8million posts as a result of this as well.

He's not a founder member either though as far as I know. He came over from another forum called Gouranga which used to be pretty active during the times of GTA 1 and GTA 2. This forum was founded as gta3forums.com by Stilton, BigRed and Tank.

Thanks for clearing that up.

this is in LA

Yeah look at the trees ... I thought it was Miami at first but they match! It's LA

So what is this? A new version of were is the blue called were is the tree? (wait, didn't we already have that?)

ministryman

hopefully this is false its no way an admin... would just randomly give off a hint.

This is perhaps even more unrelated:

Taken from the Rockstar Newswire, April 11:

"Big congratulations to Marty Weishaupt from Alberta, Canada aka Social Club member "shmart", on being the Grand Prize winner of the L.A. Noire Los Angeles Noire Weekend Sweepstakes. Marty and a guest will join us this weekend in LA, having won:

* Round-trip airfare to Los Angeles

* Accommodations at the Roosevelt Hotel

* Weekend passes to the 13th Annual Los Angeles Festival of Film Noir

* Passes to The Real Black Dahlia bus tour presented by Esotouric

* and last but certainly not least, the chance to play L.A. Noire a full month before game release

There's also ten runner-up entrants that are getting hooked up as we speak with a copy of the Criterion Collection DVD release of the 1948 film noir classic "The Naked City" along with an official L.A. Noire t-shirt.

Cheers to all who entered and stay tuned for future Social Club contests and opportunities to win."

ShotGunRain

Anyone have the source of this picture? i could go and take a picture of a palm tree is it related?