Where To Download CLEO 4 Mods For GTA San Andreas

megaaj02

Guys I Need You Help, Can You Guys Suggest Some Sites For Me That Gives/Shows CLEO 4 Mods For GTA San Andreas? I Want To Download Some CLEO 4 Mods For GTA San Andreas...

PS. If You Are Wondering Why All My Words Starts With Capital Letters, Its Because I'm Used To It

PS. If You Are Wondering Why All My Words Starts With Capital Letters, Its Because I'm Used To It

Well, it looks ridiculous.

vbSWr1A.gif

Thanks but, I've already looked at gtagarage.com .... maybe somewhere else? and OK i'll stop making all my words capital, only the first word of my sentence.... biggrin.gif

Thanks but, I've already looked at gtagarage.com .... maybe somewhere else? and OK i'll stop making all my words capital, only the first word of my sentence.... biggrin.gif

And proper nouns.

in5dJdX.png

sarcasm.gif FINE ALREADY!!! I'll stop doing it... Now please, any other sites that shows CLEO4 mods for GTA San Andreas?

Have you heard about this wonderful thing called Google? From what I'm told, you just have to enter whatever it is that you want into the search field and it magically shows you exactly what you desire. It's pure genius. You ought to try it out!

GTAForums: really unhelpful, unless you're looking for an English lesson.

vbSWr1A.gif

Have you heard about this wonderful thing called Google? From what I'm told, you just have to enter whatever it is that you want into the search field and it magically shows you exactly what you desire. It's pure genius. You ought to try it out!

If I don't know that i wouldn't start this new Topic tounge.gif

Guys I Need You Help, Can You Guys Suggest Some Sites For Me That Gives/Shows CLEO 4 Mods For GTA San Andreas? I Want To Download Some CLEO 4 Mods For GTA San Andreas...

PS.      If You Are Wondering Why All My Words Starts With Capital Letters, Its Because I'm Used To It

There are just a few Cleo4 mods like these:

[CLEO 3/4]Stream Ini Extender, Adds extra options to the stream.ini

[CLEO4] Aircraft Refueling Mod, Requested by SkylineGTRFreak

[CLEO4] Napalm Bombing Mod, Firebombs in SA

[CLEO4] Weather ID Selector, includes Sky Color Changer

Cleo4 wasn't the best solution and not really an update to version 4 of cleo

It's just another version of another author with additional new cleo-codes and should named "cleo3.5-Alienversion"

It's not totally compatible with cleo3-mods, some codes won't work correct and some fans allready asked me for help

I answered: You only need cleo4 if you wanna run mods which requires cleo4

Read here about the problems:

Report CLEO 4 Mod Errors, CLEO 3 mods that don't work with CLEO 4

And finaly visit the home and support of cleo4:

CLEO 4. Questions and bug reports

PS.       If You Are Wondering Why All My Words Starts With Capital Letters, Its Because I'm Used To It

There are just a few Cleo4 mods like these:

[CLEO 3/4]Stream Ini Extender, Adds extra options to the stream.ini

[CLEO4] Aircraft Refueling Mod, Requested by SkylineGTRFreak

[CLEO4] Napalm Bombing Mod, Firebombs in SA

[CLEO4] Weather ID Selector, includes Sky Color Changer

Cleo4 wasn't the best solution and not really an update to version 4 of cleo

It's just another version of another author with additional new cleo-codes and should named "cleo3.5-Alienversion"

It's not totally compatible with cleo3-mods, some codes won't work correct and some fans allready asked me for help

I answered: You only need cleo4 if you wanna run mods which requires cleo4

Read here about the problems:

Report CLEO 4 Mod Errors, CLEO 3 mods that don't work with CLEO 4

And finaly visit the home and support of cleo4:

CLEO 4. Questions and bug reports

Thanks ZAZ... (Speaking to my mind: Wow!!! I can't believe I'm quoting the guy who made PMC!!!!! This is a great opportunity of mine biggrin.gif )

• 3 months later...

If I don't know that i wouldn't start this new Topic tounge.gif

i havent heard of google ,? angry.gif me : sly.gif you : suicidal.gif

both of uss sly.gifsuicidal.gif