So, what if the world does end?...

FlavouredMilk

I will share what is going on on my side of the world with the internet.

"A reptilian is riding a tornado in my backyard; cars are falling on my house lol."

Atleast i won't die a virgin.

Of course not, there will be plenty of people to rape you.

Fingers crossed, man.

user posted imageuser posted image

Just throwing this out there, but Apocalypse actually means great change, So what if in 2012 a gay person is elected as a head of state, or we get legal weed in all countries, those would be a significant departure from what we are used to, ergo great change.

Like it has been pointed out before, 2012 is the new Millenium Bug scare, but because it's "an ancient prophecy from the great mayans" it's somehow more credible. The world will not end in 2012, or 2013 or 2145. And even if it was to end, it's not something that we have control over, so why worry?

2lzNHds.png

I hope it ends except I'm the only person alive, along with my friends. thatd be pretty awesome, although it might get boring fast.

I hope it ends except I'm the only person alive, along with my friends. thatd be pretty awesome, although it might get boring fast.

I doubt you'd possess the survival skills required to live long.

vbSWr1A.gif

At least the hysteria's a good excuse for a good night out icon14.gif

True. All the fun, none of the regrets.

user posted image

At least the hysteria's a good excuse for a good night out  icon14.gif

True. All the fun, none of the regrets.

And a dire case of herpes.

7FTgFLB.png

You can only live off of canned goods and salvaged non-perishables for so long.

Even then, there are so many things people don't consider. No people means no power, no water (depending on your proximity to fresh water), no fuel and countless other things we take for granted. Almost every facet of our lives is provided and cared for by faceless men we'll never thank. Without people to maintain the foundations upon which our society is built, life on this planet would not just be 'boring', it would be a constant fight for survival.

vbSWr1A.gif

AlexGTAGamer

What will I do on the 21st December 2012? Well I'll be at home counting down to the end of the world like on New Years Eve, "Happy end of the world!",nothing happens, "Awkward!" And then I'd be excited to read the papers the next day just for the headlines and the stories.

EDIT

Has anyone seen this site? It's really crazy.

http://www.terravivos.com/

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

And then I'd be excited to read the papers the next day just for the headlines and the stories.

I'm going to avoid the newspapers the morning after, I'm not really bothered by what sponsor is going to be dropping Wayne Rooney next.

One thing just crossed my mind. At what precise time in december 21st will the world end? *Since we have timezones, will the world start to end in the furthest timezome, advancing little by little or will it end altogether at a specified time in the Greenwich zone? Or Washington time is the one that counts? Or maybe whatever the nuclear clock says?

2lzNHds.png

ghost of delete key

what if blahblahblah...

Repent now, and avoid the rush on Judgment Day. smile.gif

@ Tchuck:

If the world is indeed ending, does it really MATTER what the local timezone...

Ahh, forget it. See the first line above. lol.gif

Edited by ghost of delete key

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

well it would certainly depend on what caused everyone in the world to die, but if it was safe to go outside i could find ways of making energy and maybe even growing my own food.

We'll go with cartman's prediction, when in 2012 the minorities will take over the world and that I suppose is the end for normal people tounge2.gifsarcasm.gif

Drift-Kingz
We'll go with cartman's prediction, when in 2012 the minorities will take over the world and that I suppose is the end for normal people tounge2.gifsarcasm.gif

You will retract that statement once you come down here to America. wink.gif

We'll go with cartman's prediction, when in 2012 the minorities will take over the world and that I suppose is the end for normal people  tounge2.gif  sarcasm.gif

You will retract that statement once you come down here to America. wink.gif

Beh, I should retract it now, I live in England, Italy are just where my family are from I just relate to it the most out of all the countries I have connection with. I get the Minority label all the time happy.gif