So, what if the world does end?...

FlavouredMilk

FlavouredMilk

Okay for starters, I don't believe everything is just going to randomly implode in 2012, but there are a number of factors that could honestly change this world for the worst, so hear me out.

For starters, we got that giant-ass space storm thing going on that could shutdown huge areas of the worlds power grid and with societies dependency on technology, this could send alot of people into panic, causing riots and criminal rises.

We have the long chain of natural disasters getting around, from floods, to earthquakes, to fires, to just plain sh*t going down, once again, sending people into an unfamiliar state of life.

And the one that personally is my favourite, 2012, what if, just... What if?! No not really, but I can tell you there are plenty of nutjobs out there who are going to lose the plot come the week before the apparent date, ALOT of people.

I guess all my points come back to one thing, is everyone going to lose their mind and start a giant hysterical mess?

Think about it, is society about to induse the so feared apocalypse, on itself?...

Now the big one: WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[Just thought I'd throw it out, I wrote this up quick, my spelling and grammar is probably completely messed up, but I honestly can't be f*cked writing it out all fancy like to please your eyeballs.]

Since it's on a Wednesday, probably nothing, they're usually boring.

Actually 21st of December is a... Friday! DEAR GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Sounds like it'll be when school's out for the holidays. No reason not to join in on the fun.

23088_s.gif

Just thought I'd throw it out, I wrote this up quick, my spelling and grammar is probably completely messed up, but I honestly can't be f*cked writing it out all fancy like to please your eyeballs.

It speaks volumes about your generation that you consider writing properly to be 'fancy'. No wonder there's a tendency in the professional world to automatically bin any resumes submitted by people under the age of 30.

So, what if? Who cares? If the world ends, we're f*cked. If it doesn't, we're still f*cked, but society goes on.

vbSWr1A.gif

Yessss...an orgy of "criminal rises"

I love this sh*t. I hope the world's population are running around screaming "Noooo! It's the end of the world...again" and smashing sh*t up.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

Since it's on a Wednesday, probably nothing, they're usually boring.

Actually 21st of December is a... Friday! DEAR GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Did somebody say... Friday?

If the world was gonna end we'd have much much more severe Natural Disasters than we already have had over the years..so the world is definately NOT going to end in 2012. smile.gif

@OP: Watch it..Ottae might come and lock this thread for reasons only known to him. wow.gif

NEWSFLASH: There aren't any massive rises in the frequency of natural disasters, we are just better equipped to report on them in near real time and in greater depth.

user posted image

If the world was gonna end we'd have much much more severe Natural Disasters than we already have had over the years..so the world is definately NOT going to end in 2012. smile.gif

@OP: Watch it..Ottae might come and lock this thread for reasons only known to him. wow.gif

I don't think it's going to end but sometimes i wonder.

Maybe he knows the answere?

OysterBarron

I dont think its a question of the world itself ending, just more of the world as we know it ending?

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

I dont think its a question of the world itself ending, just more of the world as we know it ending?

That happens on a regular basis.

vbSWr1A.gif

NEWSFLASH: There aren't any massive rises in the frequency of natural disasters, we are just better equipped to report on them in near real time and in greater depth.

Precisely. Thanks to the internet, cable news networks, etc. we have more access to global events, more or less as they happen. Things get easily over-hyped, which obviously causes people to question the state of what's going on around them.

As such, this thread.

7FTgFLB.png

OysterBarron

That happens on a regular basis.

i suppose you could class it as change as well! but if economy or the goverments was to fail (like it has done many times in past goverments) then it will seriously end the world as we know it!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

"in 2012 loads of people are going to go mad!" that's bollocks look at the Y2K scare at the turn of the millennium nobody went insane and no planes fell out of the sky, onto your face.

U R B A N I T A S

"in 2012 loads of people are going to go mad!" that's bollocks look at the Y2K scare at the turn of the millennium nobody went insane and no planes fell out of the sky, onto your face.

Actually, that's a really good example. A larger number of people thought chaos would reign at the turn of the century, yet, despite this groupthink, nothing happened. We didn't tear each other apart.

vbSWr1A.gif

We all gonna die! Run bitch ruuuun!

You can run, but you can't hide, bitch! monocle.gif

Brown Sugar

Why should I be worried, It's our ancestors problem, ones who will never know about ou nor will they give a sh*t about us, let them die.

Claude Speed.
If it's going to end I'm gonna be pretty damn sad, but it would also be an opportunity to do some great things.

Gone...but not quite.

Why should I be worried, It's our ancestors problem, ones who will never know about ou nor will they give a sh*t about us, let them die.

We are the ones suppoused to die. Not them. They are already dead.

Yl8KS.jpg

THe world won't end, the humanity will.

Semantics, really. When people say, "the world," it's implied they are talking about human existence, not Planet Earth specifically.

vbSWr1A.gif

...despite this groupthink, nothing happened. We didn't tear each other apart.

That's because groupthink is notoriously bad at amplifying negativity. It only takes on person to start instilling doubts into the minds of other thinkers...

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Brown Sugar

We are the ones suppoused to die. Not them. They are already dead.

I'm sorry, I meant our succeeding generations as the world will not end for millions of years.